You better be happy

You better be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note: I didn't rate this chap M, but it has some kissing in the end. Just saying if someone considers it as rated M ^-^ 

Three months ago Yang Yoseob started in Seoul University of Arts and so far he has been doing pretty well;

he has friends, more than he could ever wish for, he is slowly getting over his fear of performing and he has finished all of his assigments in time.

Of course life will never be too kind for the cute faced boy. Never.

"I can't do this!" a yell slipped from Yoseob's mouth and immediately the librarian shushed at him. Yoseob blushed as he knew very well that he had been wrestling with his math assigments for hours - very loudly.

His head dropped on the table making another loud voice, earning Yoseob another shush. Yoseob sighed as he tried to get his focus back.

It was a well known fact that he just wasn't good at anything math related; no chemistry or physics. It was horrible. So far he had been lucky enough to pass his courses but this time the topic was something he just couldn't understand.

"Hey kiddo. What's up?" 

'Oh, what have I done to deserve this?' Yoseob whined in his mind but turned to look at the grinning older man.

"What does it look like?" He then asked.

"Looks like you're about to give up." Doojoon replied and pointed at the math book. Yoseob only huffed since it was obvious statement.

"Yes. Can I now give up in my own peace?" Yoseob tried to ignore the older one's laugh - which earned a shush - but it annoyed him very much.

"What are you laughing about?" the younger one pouted not even noticing it.

"I can try and help you if you want." said Doojoon surprisingly. Yoseob eyed the other one suspiciously. The school was very high rated and Doojoon should have good grades since he had got in.

Not fully trusting the older one's kindness, he made room for Doojoon to sit down beside him. 

"Don't look at me like that or I'm gonna go." Doojoon said with a surprisingly serious face. Yoseob stopped eyeing him and pointed at the first task in the book. 

Doojoon was silent for a while and then took Yoseob's notebook, writing something.

"You see, it's not that hard. It's pure logic." the older one then said showing Yoseob a formula that still looked like mixed letters and number to the boy.

"I don't have any logic then.." Yoseob said smiling sheepishly. Doojoon lifted his hand on his face and sighed. 

'This kid, he doesn't even know the basics.' The older one thought but didn't say anything.

"Fine. Let's start from the top." He then said and Yoseob nodded eagerly. 

That's how Yoseob ended up spending all his afternoons for next two weeks with Doojoon. 

****

"So nice to see you, Yoseob." Junhyng smiled giving the younger one a hug. Yoseob smiled and hugged him back. 

"How have you been?" asked the older one but Yoseob's attention was caught by something else - or rather by someone else. 

"Seob! How did it go?" a nervous looking Yoon Doojoon ran to the two of them and Yoseob started digging his backbag, pulling out a paper.

The younger one showed it to Doojoon who breathed out amazed. 

"You nailed it!" in a second the black haired man had lifted Yoseob - a blushing Yoseob - up hugging him. 

"N-neh. Hyung, please let me down." Yoseob asked very patiently even though his heart was pounding like crazy. Doojoon shook his head with a wide grin on his face - a grin that Yoseob had grown to like.

"You're amazing! You learnt it all in two weeks! A-! That's amazing!" Doojoon was almost even more excited than Yoseob but it made Yoseob smile widely.

"Ahem. What are you two talking about?" finally Junhyung got a chance to open his mouth. He was rather surprised how the two acted since he knew Yoseob's thoughts of the older one. 

"I got an A- on my math test." Yoseob replied smiling sheepishly. "Wow! That's great." Junhyung said patting the younger one's shoulder.

Yoseob mumbled a slight thank you before turning back to Doojoon. 

"Hyung, will you help me with my chemistry test also?" there was excitement all over Yoseob's eyes and it made Doojoon chuckle.

"Anytime kiddo." the taller one patted Yoseob's head making him smile. 

"Ah, I have to go. My friends are waiting for me." Yoseob hugged Doojoon quickly and said goodbyes to Junhyung.

Only before he left, he turned to face the two:

"Come at our dorm room later. We'll be having a movie night." the youngest said before skipping off.

"Seriously with that kid." Doojoon said with a slightly crooked smile gazing after Yoseob. Junhyung's eyes narrowed and he took a step closer to his best friend.

"No." 

"What?" Doojoon turned his head to Junhyung, startled by his closeness.

"No. Doojoon he's just an innocent kid. Stay away from him." Junhyung had a strict voice but Doojoon only frowned. 

"You think I'm hitting on him? Jun, he's.. He's.." Doojoon tried to find a perfect word to describe the younger one but suddenly he couldn't think of anything 'bad' to say about him.

"Yes? He is what?" Junhyung raised his eyebrow at the taller one. 

"Stop it! I'm not interested in him. And even if I was - which I'm not - I wouldn't hurt the kid. He's so tiny. Who can hurt a tiny kid like that, ha? I couldn't." Doojoon only shook his head making Junhyung chuckle.

"Fine. But don't give him any false hopes. I mean, you're not really keen on him, are you?" Junhyung asked as they started walking to the class.

Doojoon was silent for a long moment.

At first he really didn't care for the small boy, he was just a first yearer that he wanted to pick on. But something changed as he saw the boy more and more.

And things definitely changed when he heard the younger boy sing. It was heavenly. 

Doojoon frowned to himself as he remembered the squeezing feeling in his chest when he saw the light brown haired boy hug his best friend. It had been weird and after that Doojoon had wanted to be mad at those two. 

But then Yoseob had pecked him and it all went away.

'I must really be a attention seeker then.' he thought to himself.

"I don't know Jun. I couldn't get keen on something so small, could I?" Doojoon finally answered, making the other shrug.

But this really started to bug Doojoon.

Could I?

****

After the classes and doing their homeworks Doojoon and Junhyung headed off to Yoseob's dorm room. 

They knocked on the door and a small - maybe same size as Yoseob, maybe even shorter - blonde haired boy opened the door.

"Hi, Yoseob invited us." Junhyung said smiling a bit and the blonde guy nodded, opening the door for the older ones.

They walked in just to find Yoseob making popcorn and other blonde haired boy sitting on the floor, probably picking out a movie.

Yoseob turned to face his friends and grinned. 

"Hey hyungs. These are my room mates." he said pointing at the two others.

"I'm Lee Gikwang." Gikwang said shyly, bowing. Doojoon and Junhyung smiled and introduced themselves.

"I'm Jang Hyunseung. So, which one of you is the Yoseob has been talking about?" Hyunseung asked bluntly making Yoseob almost choke on his saliva.

"S-Seung hyung!" 

"What? It's true, isn't it?" Hyunseung had an innocent expression on his face as he spoke. Yoseob glanced at his other friends;

Doojoon had his eyebrow raised at Yoseob and he had an amused smile on his face while Junhyung was.. blushing?

"I'm the . Hi." Doojoon said, still smiling. 

Hyunseung eyed him for a while but shrugged.

"It doesn't show that much. But the other one's weird, so quiet. And all red. Is he allergic?" the blonde spoke and everyone turned to look at Junhyung.

"A-ah. No. I'm not. Seob, can we go outside for a while?" Junhyung turned to Yoseob who only nodded confused. Doojoon frowned as he looked at the two leaving the room.

"What is it hyung?" Yoseob asked once the door was closed. 

"You never said you lived with him." Junhyung spoke briefly, still blushing.

"Who?" 

"Jang Hyunseung." 

"Oh? I didn't? Well I do. What's wrong? Don't you like him?" Yoseob frowned a bit worried. 

Junhyung didn't say anything for a while, just covered his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Quite the.. o-opposite." the words could barely be heard but Yoseob heard them.

"Bwo?.. It's him! You like Hyun--" 

Junhyung's hand flew on Yoseob's mouth, shutting the younger one up.

"Don't shout!" he hissed, still blushing.

Yoseob only chuckled under Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung removed his hand as Yoseob wanted to speak. 

"All of the guys here seems to be gay." he then stated but wouldn't explain more. Instead he turned to Junhyung and tried to calm him down.

"It's gonna be alright. Hyunseung won't notice. He never notices things like that. He's.. different." Yoseob spoke smiling. 

"You think?" Junhyung was nervous and it show. But Yoseob knew that Hyunseung would be oblivious. The guy really didn't care wheter someone liked him or not. 

"I know. Let's go inside." Yoseob took Junhyung's hand and pulled him inside. As the door closed behind them, everyone turned to look at them.

"Hey! He looks normal now. Oh wait, no he doesn't." Hyunseung pointed at Junhyung but in the midway his hand fell. He pouted. Junhyung blushed. And Yoseob wanted to giggle but he held it in.

Doojoon was now frowning even harder as his eyes were stuck on Junhyung's and Yoseob's interviewed hands. Yoseob noticed Doojoon's troubled look and asked about it:

"What's wrong Doojoon hyung?" Yoseob asked worried le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter