You better be happy

You better be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A red haired boy was walking on the halls of SUA looking around. If someone looked at him,  they would think that he was looking for something - and they would be right. 

Lee Joon had been looking for Yoseob all day, but the smaller boy had been hiding very well. Well, Lee Joon doubted that he had actually been hiding, but it almost felt like it. 

"Lee Joon?" 

The boy heard someone calling his name and turned around. A smile spread across his face as he saw the light brown haired boy now stand in front of him.

"I heard you were looking for me?" Yoseob was talking to Lee Joon but his eyes were locked on the Ipad laying on his hands. Lee Joon frowned.

"Yeah.. And now that I found you I'd like you to look at me." Lee Joon raised his eyebrow.

Yoseob lifted his head a bit, gave the older a sheepish grin and closed the Ipad. "Okay. I'm all yours now. What's up?" Lee Joon smiled and waved two tickets in front of his face.

"You busy tonight?" 

Yoseob looked at the ticket a bit more closely. He recognized the name on the tickets, it was Lee Joon's favorite band. The younger pondered a moment before slowly saying:

"I'm honestly not sure how long the Spring Show meeting will last." 

Lee Joon tilted his head. He had never heard of this. Well he knew that Yoseob was somehow part of the committee, but he thought it was more like independent working. 

"Meeting?" 

"Yeah, me and my.. pair. We have three to four meetings a week and now that we couldn't meet up during the Christmas break, we're a bit behind on the schedule." Yoseob explained. Lee Joon wanted to ask about the pause, but he didn't.

"Oh, I see. Well.. If you get off early, can you come?" Lee Joon was still hopeful. In all honesty he had been missing the other, but of course he didn't say it. 

Yoseob kept silent for a while, thinking. "Sure, I'll come if we finish in time. I'll text you, 'kay?" The younger smiled and hugged Lee Joon.

Lee Joon smiled as he hugged the smaller. 

****

Wind blew on Yoseob's face as he was walking towards his dorm room. He was feeling.. better. Better than in weeks. The world's weight was slowly getting off of his shoulders.

He reached his dorm room and unlocked the door. Kikwang was out with Dongwoon so that he and Doojoon could work in peace as Doojoon would come in fifteen minutes or so.

Yoseob took his jacket of and started making coffee. His eyes landed on the bracelet on his wrist. A small smile played on his lips for a while as a hunch of nervousness was peeking in his mind.

It was a good kind of nervousness though. A knock was heard from the door and startled Yoseob.

He frowned as he opened the door.

"Hi."

"You're early." 

Doojoon chuckled. "Sorry. I had nothing to do so I left home a bit early." 

Yoseob moved a bit so that Doojoon could get in. They did what they always did; Doojoon placed his lap top on the table and they sat down. 

It was quiet for a while as they waited for the lap top to open up. The silence wasn't awkward, but more like there was waiting in the air. Doojoon was watching the younger closely and it made Yoseob frown.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" 

Doojoon scratched his neck and for a while it seemed like he didn't know what to do, but then he reached out his hand. Yoseob looked at the hand reached out for him.

Uncertainly he placed his left hand on it but the older shook his head.

"The other." 

Yoseob did as he was told - not that he was sure why though. A smile appeared on Doojoon's face as Yoseob placed his hand on the older's.

Yoseob tilted his head and looked at their hands. Then he realised that the older had noticed the bracelet on his wrist. He felt himself blushing a little even though he really tried to stop himself.

"You're using it. Does it fit?" Doojoon spoke softly and his eyes never left Yoseob's wrist. Somehow Yoseob felt like this bracelet meant more to Doojoon than it would mean to other people in the same situation.

"Yeah, it fits. It's.. very nice. Thank you." Yoseob turned his gaze away as he spoke. Doojoon's smile softened. "I thought you'd like it." 

Yoseob wanted to ask 'why', but he was afraid that he wouldn't like the answer. So he decided to keep quiet and just settle to the nice tingling feeling inside him.

He also noticed that this was one of those times that he let himself feel things like this again. It made him feel somehow scared but then again he liked the feeling. Because of these feelings, the other feelings were coming back too. Slowly maybe, but surely.

"How was my wrapping?" There was a playful grin on Doojoon's face now. Yoseob huffed - but smiled - and answered:

"It was fine, pabo. It's good to know you're not breaking all of your promises." 

Even though those words had a lot of weight in them neither of them took them too seriously. Sure it stung Doojoon a bit, he knew that the other was right. 

"Take some coffee, I'll go get something." finally Yoseob took his hand out of Doojoon's and walked to his room. The older took some coffee and sat back on his chair. 

He was trying to peek what Yoseob was doing in his room but he couldn't see anything. Only Yoseob's back, which was very very nice. 

Doojoon forced himself to turn away and sighed.

"What are you sighing for?" the younger was back with something in his hands behind his back. Doojoon shook his head, smiling. 

Yoseob sat in front of Doojoon and took his hand. Doojoon tilted his head as Yoseob placed a something on his hand. 

"I know it's not expensive like this bracelet you gave me, but.. I wanted to give you something too." Yoseob couldn't look at the older as he spoke but Doojoon was smiling.

In his hand was a bracelet made of silver and it had a g-key on it. 

"The g-key, I thought it would somehow represent your love for playing piano and music over all. I don't know, I guess it's stupid." Yoseob chuckled quietly.

"No. It's really great. It serves its purposes." Doojoon smiled softly. 

"Thank you."

Yoseob smiled too and said:

"Merry Christmas." 

Doojoon was taken a back bit but soon he smiled again.

"Merry Christmas."

There was a long silence when both of the boys were concentrating on their work. Yoseob was going through the actor list, making changes and adjustments.

His mind wasn't fully in it though. He was in a good mood and he wasn't sure how he should feel about it. After all it was Doojoon that got him like this.

"How was your actual Christmas?" the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter