You better be happy

You better be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2 years ago A small boy with light brown - no, more like.. orange hair? Anyways, - walked through big gates to a yard. To the yard of his new school that he'd be spenting all of his days for the next four years. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

'It's going to be okay, Yoseob. Just breathe and stay alive. You're going to make friends in no time.' He thought as he walked past some groups of boys and girls. People were giving him curious looks and some of the girls giggled and even blushed. 

He couldn't help but feel like a lost puppy. Why did he have to move? All by himself? Many similiar thoughts ran through his mind before he reached the door of the school. Again, he took a deep breath before walking in.

The halls of the school were wide and very much white, except of all the paintings and drawings that were hanging on the walls. Obviously, it was the Seoul University of Art, SUA. 

Of course there were paintings and drawings. It took sometime for the boy to find his way to the principals office. He knocked and in no time a head of a brown haired woman popped out.

"Oh, hello. How can I help you?" the woman seemed to be a little unorganized person as her hair was tied up with a messy top knot and she had to fix her glasses every third seconds.

"Ah, yes. I'm here to see the principal." the boy said smiling a little. "Yes, yes. Come in." the woman - secretary? - let him in and told him to wait for a bit. The boy only nodded and the woman disappeared into another room. 

The boy with light brown hair looked around him wondering wether the principal would be nice. In the waiting room there was a desk filled with messy piles of paper and a laptop. There was also a bookshelf and a couch.

He could have sat down but he was too nervous to do that. 

"He will see you now." the secretary came out of the room giving the boy a small kind smile. He walked into the other room to find a man with glasses on his nose sitting his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Umm, annyeonghaseyo." the bowes slightly and the man asked him to sit. 

"So you're the new kid. You got in here with a scholarship, right?"

"Neh." the boy nodded.

"Oh, I'm the principal, Hong Seungsung but the students call me papa Hong. And you are?"

"Yang Yoseob, sir." Yoseob smiled starting to feel a bit more relaxed since the man in front of him was now smiling widely too.

"Ah, how nice. So. You have a dorm room, you're going to share it with two other students. My secretary will give you your schedule and after your first period, I'll send an older student to give you a tour. How does this sound?" Papa Hong asked and Yoseob was really happy about his kind tone.

"Sounds very good. Thank you.. papa Hong." he smiled sheepishly as he spoke and the older man laughed a little. "Now, of you go. I've got work to do."

Yoseob nodded and said thank you before exiting the room. Like the principal had said, he got his schedule and he headed off to his first class.

****

Yoseob had been sure he'd make at least one friend before the first period ended but no. He had talked to some of the girls but it had been quite awkward the truth to be told.

Now he was hungry and feeling upset and he had to go on this tour with an older student. He almost felt like saying no, but then again, it was really important.

He stood below a huge clock in front of the school waiting for his tour guide. It was already five minutes over the time they were supposed to meet and Yoseob was getting anxious.

What if this guide would be really mean and would just leave Yoseob there, never showing up?

He tried to shook those kind of thoughts away but it was difficult. Only then he saw two guys walking towards him. The two were obviously bickering over something. At least the other one seemed to be pissed off while the other one had a satisfied grin on his face.

"Now you'll just shut up and won't say a thi--. Oh, hi. You must be Yang Yoseob. I'm Yong Junhyung." The guy with a pissed off face - well now he was at least trying to smile - spoke.

Yoseob nodded and glanced over  the taller, black haired man. He was wearing pair of sunglasses but he took them of as he spoke:

"And I'm Yoon Doojoon." The guy had a grin on his face and the truth to be told, Yoseob didn't like it that much. It made him feel uneasy.

"Papa Hong said that I'd be guided only by one. How come there's two of you?" Yoseob asked pointing at the two guys. Both of them grinned, only the shorter one with brown hair was obviously annoyed.

"You see, this right here happens to be my best friend and he usually gets his way." the guy named Junhyung explained. Not that it was any clearer to Yoseob now.

"Yes that's true. So, what do you want to see first?" Doojoon asked throwing his hand around Yoseob's shoulder. The younger boy shook the hand away and took a step back.

"I don't know. I don't really know things about this school." Yoseob shrugged still staying away from Doojoon. Junhyung shook his head and spoke to Doojoon:

"Can't you just get lost? This poor kid is obviously freaked out about you, not that I blame him. You're a creeper."

Doojoon huffed and crossed his arms. "Not true. I'm not a creeper." He was trying to dodge the real topic but Juhyung wasn't stupid. After all he knew Yoon Doojoon better than anyone else on this freaking planet.

"Doojoon. Get lost. Now." Junhyung's finger was pointing at the school's door. Doojoon seemed to be angry but he huffed: "Fine. You're so boring." He started walking away but stopped soon enough and turned around.

"Oh and kiddo. I'm so much more cooler than that Joker over there." And then he flashed them his dazzling smile not that it even impressed either of them.

After Doojoon was gone the older guy sighed very deep. "I'm so sorry. I didn't inted to bring him with me - mainly 'cause he's a total - but he just kinda wouldn't let it go."

Yoseob smiled a bit and shook his head. "It's okay. I mean, he's annoying, but now I know who I should be avoiding." Junhyung bursted into laugh and promised Yoseob that he'd tell that to Doojoon.

****

Junhyung showed Yoseob every class room, even the ones that were in the fourth floor, mainly the recording studios. The last he brought Yoseob to the dorms.

"Do you know your room's number?" Junhyung asked and Yoseob nodded giving him a piece of paper.

"210. I don't know who's staying there nowadays. They're probably new ones." he shrugged as he lead the way. The room was in the second floor the first room beside the stairs. 

"This is it. Do you want me to come in? If your room mates haven't arrived yet? I can show you how the shower works and the fridge." Junhyung suggested but Yoseob shook his head.

"No thanks. I'll be fine." He smiled at Junhyung who just nodded.

"You can find me in the room 118 if you need anything. But just a warning - the lives with me." Junhyung's comment made Yoseob laugh and he promised to find the older if he needed anything.

Junhyung left and Yoseob made his way in to the dorm room. It wasn't too big, but just enough. At first it was quiet but then there was a click of a lock and in walked two blonde boys.

"Oh! You must be the third one." The taller of the blondes said spreading his arms smiling happily. "Hello. I'm Yang Yoseob." Yoseob bowed slightly wondering if the two were his age.

"I'm Yang Hyunseung" the taller one spoke again and then the shorter one with a bright smile opened his mouth: "I'm Lee Gikwang. Nice to meet you, Yoseob-ssi."

"Just call me Yoseob."

The two nodded and asked if Yoseob had seen the school already.

"Neh. This second year student showed me around. How about you two?" 

"Yeah. I'm a second year student also and I took Gikwang for a tour." Hyunseung said placing himself on the couch. 

"There is two bedrooms. Other one has two beds and the other one only one bed. So one of us get's to sleep alone." Gikwang said suddenly.

'Oh right. The room arragements.' Yoseob thought to himself. He didn't really care if he'd sleep alone or not so he just said that anything was fine with him.

"Then should we do rock-paper-scissors?" Asked Hyunseung and it seemed legit. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" 

Gikwang and Yoseob ended up with rocks, while Hyunseung got paper.

"You'll get the big room then." the two youngers smiled.

"We can change after a year if you want to." Hyunseung said suddenly hugging the two. At first it felt kinda weird but then again, Hyunseung seemed like a person who would do this.

"So what do you think? Let's play some Pictionary!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter