BONUS CHAPTER

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

Hello everyone! Here is a thank you gift to all of you who never ceased to support me and this story. It was difficult to end this story because  I got so attached to this but I have to. Thank you everyone for being so patient and being with me till the end. So here you go, a bonus chapter for My Heart. I hope you all love it. 

With love,

satisakro_chi

**************


BONUS CHAPTER- MY HEART

NO ONE'S POV

    Irene was in Kris's office talking to him during her breaktime.

    "So when do you plan to tell him?" asked Kris as he munched on some chips.

    "Oh I want to surprise him. Maybe when he gets back from Australia, I have to think of a way to surprise him with the news," she said smiling at the thought of it. "So, it's official then? Jimin and Yifei? It's already the two of them?"

    "Mmm.. Hmm.. They told me about it last night. Although I know my sister likes him. She makes it so obvious at home." They both laughed at the younger girl. She has been trying to act as if she doesn't care about Jimin but every pore of her body shouts that she likes him.

    "How about you? Don't you like Yuri-ssi?" she asked him.

    "Who cannot like Yuri? I'd be a hypocrite if I say I am not attracted to her even a bit." Kris was checking on his phone.

    "Yah, you have been checking on your phone for quite some time already. Are you expecting something?" Irene asked. "Or maybe someone?" Irene smiled at the sight of her bestfriend. She knows Yuri will come. She was the one who asked her. It was Kris's birthday and she wanted Yuri to be there.

    "Yeah, Yuri sent a message and she is on her way here."

    "Oh, really? I think I should take my leave then?"

    "Wait? You'll leave me? But, I am you know..." He raised an eyebrow, knowing Irene knows what he was thinking.

    "Shy? You don't know what to do around her? Kris, you'll be alright. Just be yourself, arasso?" Irene turned and walked out of the door, just the same time as Yuri came in with a box of cake with her.

    Irene looked back, "And yeah, before I leave, Happy Birthday, Kris." She smiled at him and left. Yuri moved towards Kris and gave him the cake.

    "Saengilchukahamnida," she said as she walked towards him shyly.

    "Uhm, yes. Thank you Yuri. But how did you know?" Kris asked.

    "Uh, its Irene. She told me about your birthday," Yuri said as she stood in front of him.

    "Oh that silly girl." Kris chuckled. "Oh why don't you take a seat."

    "Thanks but do you wanna go out? You know, get some fresh air, don't you feel a bit stuffy here?" said Yuri.

    "Oh sure. Let's go." Kris held out his hand to Yuri, which she shyly took. They went out of the hospital and silently walked. Kris soon broke the silence when he asked, "Why, Yuri?"

    "Hmm?" Yuri looked at him. She suddenly became nervous but so was Kris. They were alone and it was such a nice ambience outside and under the moon.

    "Why do you take time to do this? You are a busy person and famous too but yu still find time to see me," asked Kris.

    Yuri blushed so hard she was sure it can be seen even under the moonlight. She looked down and whispered, "Isn't it obvious? I..... Uhm.... I like you. Kris Wu, I like you."

    The two stared at each other under the moonlight and right then, they understood each others feelings.

****

    Seulgi just came from HAPPINESS to meet Joy and Wendy. Irene wasn't with them because she was busy preparing something and seemed to have no plan to tell them yet what was it she was keeping herself busy about.

    They spent the day with them because Jin and Hoseok were both in Australia for a movie they were doing. Seulgi already missed her husband because they have to be in Australia for two weeks. She busied herself in the studio and soon enough lay down on her bed to rest her eyes.

    She soon woke up feeling a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a familiar scent filling her. "Hoseok-ah!" she said and held on his arms. She felt him nuzzle on her neck and shiwer her with kisses.

    "I missed you, Seulgi. That's why when she we finished the shooting early, I decided to go back to Seoul earlier,"  he said.

    "I missed you too. I was actually thinking of flying to Australia already," she joked. Hoseok laughed as Seulgi turned to face him.

    "Really huh?" he said. He pinched her nose.

    "Mmhmm.." muttered Seulgi as she closed the gap between the two of them and kissed her husband. She closed her eyes and took in Hoseok's scent. She placed her hand on his face while the other on his chest.

    Hoseok broke it and chuckled. "A little impatient, aren't we Kang Seulgi?"

    "Shut up Jung Hoseok." Seulgi smiled as stood up to get something from the fridge for him. "Are you hungry? You want something to eat?"

    "Aniyo, just water will be okay." He stood up to follow his wife as Seulgi got some water and poured him a glass. Hoseok went up to her and hugged her from the back. He snuggled again and placed his face on the crook of her neck and kissed the patch of skin there. "Seulgi-yah."

    "Yah! I while ago you were the one joking around about me missing you." Seulgi face him again and held his hands. She moved closer and let the tip of her nose touch his. Hoseok reached for the stereo and played some music. He took Seulgi again and they danced like the way they danced when they were in highschool. It was still the same, everything in sync, every movement in fluid motion. There was no doubt, they were truly made for each other.

    "Saranghaeyo, Kang Seulgi," he said, as they ended.

    "Saranghaeyo, Jung Hoseok," she replied, as she gave him a peck on the lips while holding the necklace she had on her neck.

****

    "Meet me in the treehouse arasso?" Irene typed on her phone. Her husband is coming back from Australia. She was busy in their treehouse in preparing, trying her best to copy the time Jin proposed to her. Every detail.

    "Do you think this is okay now?" she asked Yifei, who was there together with her now boyfriend, Jimin and the remaining BTS boys.

    "Uhuh. The same with how we set it up before," Namjoon said.

    Taehyung scratched his head, still confused about all the fuss Irene was making. "Why do you have to do this, Noona?"

    "Aigoo stop asking," Jungkook said.

    "You don't want to tell it to us yet I guess," said Yoongi.

    "I want Seokjin to know first before I tell you. Sorry, guys," Irene said.
    
    "Gwaenchanayo, Noona. We understand," Jimin piped in, wrapping is arms on Yifei's shoulder.

    "Tell us what this is all about, okay, Irene? Although I think I know what you are about to tell him." Yifei was hiding a smirk. Jimin squeezed her shoulder and smiled. Taehyung's head turned to her with a questioning look. She mouthed him "Later."

    "Okay, okay, let's go!" Yoongi spoke. "I still need to meet Wendy and Seunggi. We still need to buy Seunggi new baby clothes for our visit in Canada."

    "Ah, yeah me too. I still have a proposal to prepare," Taehyung added. He faced Jungkook and Namjoon. "You two, you need to help me."

    "Arasso, arasso!" Jungkook said as he waved a hand at him.

    "Really, Taehyung. Stop thinking of those wild ideas. They are so inconvenient. Even Joy might think..." Najoon was cut off by Taehyung.

    "Hyung, every girl like romantic ideas. Its just you who doesn't. Go find yourself a girlfriend." Taehyung acted almighty and smiled at himself. The others laughed at them.

    "Okay. Let's go now. Jin hyung will be arriving anytime soon," Jimin said as he ushered the others. They all wished her luck and left.

*****

    Jin drove his car to the tree house. He received a message from his wife to meet her there. He smiled at the thought of holding her again. Two weeks seemed like two years of waiting  to see her again. He missed her presence, her scent filling his whole being and her bright smile.

    Soon enough, he arrived at the opening of the forest where their tree house is located. He got out of his car and saw a note stuck on a tree. He laughed inwardly and thought, 'What is this? She's reenacting the day I proposed to her?'

    He took out the note from the tree and it read 'Follow the yarn'. "Aigoo, she really is copying it." He smiled and took the yarn which was taped on the note. He wondered what will he find at the end of the yarn. When he proposed, he placed the ring at the end and asked Joohyun for her hand in marriage. How about this one?

    He continued following it and was surprised to see what was at the end. "Jinhyun?" He walked to it and also saw that the set-up was the same from the day he proposed to her. The lights, the balloons, the drapes and a table with candle light with it.

    Irene suddenly appeared from the tree house with a big smile on her face. "Seokjin-ah!" She quickly came down and hugged her husband. "You're back! Bogoshipda!"

    "Nae, nado bogoshipo. But what is this? This is like reenacting my proposal?" he asked his wife.

    "Uhm, I have a surprise for you." She was smiling brightly so Jin's anticipation also grew.

    "What is it?" he asked and suddenly raised a hand before she can speak. "Wait, before that surprise, I want to ask you something."

    Irene raised her eyebrows. "Hmm. What is it?"

    Jin laughed slightly. "I was actually bothered by this for quite sometime. I just remembered that time when you came to me on my birthday when your wedding with Kris was cancelled, I woke up with you kissing me and you said it was just like the first time you kissed me. But, the thing is our first kiss was in my condominium right? That night I fetched you here when you left your keys in the car."

    Irene bit her lower lips, blushing so hard at the memory of it. "Uhm, Seokjin-ah that was not the first time we kissed." She suddenly covered her face in embarrassment. "Oh! This is awkward!" 

    Jin laughed at how cute his wife was at that moment and hugged her. "Oh? Jinjja? So when was it?"

    Irene looked at him, still beet red. "Yah! I thought I was gonna surprise you but it seemed like I was the one surprised by that sudden question."

    Jin leaned in to kiss her. "So will you answer me now? Because I wanna know. Aigoo, I can't believe you kept our first kiss from me."

    She looked away from him. "It was here, in the tree house when we were still in the university. You were asleep that time. I kissed you in your sleep." Jin smiled as she looked at her and hugged her.

    "You never cease to surprise me don't you, Bae Joohyun?" He took her arms and let her place it around his neck. Then s his arms on her waist as he carried her off the ground to kiss her. Irene let out a soft moan. She missed him so much.

    They broke off as Jin asked, "So what else is there, Joohyun-ah? Why did you call me here?"

    "At the end of the line, there was Jinhyun, right?" she said.

    "Yes, so?" Jin had an expectant look on his face.

    "So?" Irene smiled. "Me, you and Jinhyun."

    Realization dawned on Seokjin's face. "Joohyun-ah, do you mean, I'm going to be a father soon?" Irene nodded.

    "Oh my!" Jin jumped in glee and hugged his wife. "Oh, Joohyun so you mean, our Jinhyun is already there?" He knelt down and held Irene's tummy. "Jinhyun-ah, daddy Seokjin is here.  We can't wait to see you when you come out but for the meantime you need to grow well inside mommy's tummy okay?"

    He stood up and faced Irene again. "You don't know how happy I am right now, Joohyun-ah. At last, we will be having a complete family with our own child."

    "Nae, Seokjin-ah. Let's create a happy family together. You, me and Jinhyun. Saranghaeyo, Kim Seokjin."

    "Saranghaeyo, Bae Joohyun." The two wrapped themselves in each others arms, together with the now created Jinhyun in Irene's womb. Together they will start a new chapter in their life, as parents.

 

 

*******************

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE. SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT STORY!