FINAL (Part 1)- FROM THIS MOMENT

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

As promised, here is the first part of the ending of My Heart. Enjoy!

******

FINAL CHAPTER- FROM THIS MOMENT

NO ONE'S POV

    "I'm sorry, Irene," Yifei said while she drove the car with Irene directing her where to go.

    "Gwaenchanayo, Crystal. All that matters now is that I am free to be with Seokjin. And I am thankful for this, for Kris letting me go before it is too late, for you bringing me to him." Irene looked at her and smiled. "Funny thing is I am a heart surgeon and a respected one in my field but I wasn't able to fix my own heart."

    "That is the thing, when you get sick, someone else attends to you. You cannot be the one to do the operation on yourself. Someone else has to do it for you. The important thing now is you can be with him. Sorry if my brother and I had to make it hard for you," said Yifei.

    "I love your brother too but it is a different kind of love."

    "A love for a friend," Yifei guessed.

    Irene nodded. "And I will forever be grateful and will treasure it. I am thankful that Kris gave way because one thing I feared after all of this was losing him as my bestfriend."

    "You know he will never let that happen." They both chuckled. The atmosphere became lighter. "So, where should we go?"

    "We're here. Stop there by that bend," Irene said pointing at the side.

    "Here?" Yifei said, sounding confused. "Are you sure?" Irene nodded. "Okay, anyway, I wish you all the best. So, go, surprise him. It his birthday anyway." 

    Irene smiled at her. "I will. And don't forget, like what I said before, Crystal, I will still be your sister. Even if it isn't me and your brother, that doesn't change anything. Thank you."

    "I'll keep that in mind," Yifei said. Irene hugged the younger one and slowly got out of the car.

    Following the familiar trail, she walked towards their tree house and her intuition did not disappoint her. There it was, a small flicker of light from inside. She walked up the steps, while holding on to her gown so she won't trip. 'I guess I look like some weird, lost princess here.'  She thought.

    Her body tingled with mixed feelings of happiness, excitement and nervousness. She was hoping that the door was open because she was not able to bring the key with her because of the gown. She grabbed the doorknob and turned it. It wasn't locked. Thank goodness, she thought. She silently opened it and peeked in. She saw him, the back view of his head. She walked to his side and wondered why he wasn't paying her any attention. There she saw him,  his eyes closed, hugging Jinhyun and listening to the voice recorder she gave him. Irene waved a hand in front of him. He was asleep. She looked around the tree house staring at pictures of them two.

    Irene looked at him again and bent down to touch his face. "Joohyun-ah... Don't leave me," Jin said, dreaming. A tear fell from his eye. It was a sad sight for Irene to see. 

    "You don't need to be hurt anymore, Seokjin-ah." Irene went down and gently kissed him on the lips. Jin's eyes fluttered open and looked at Irene in surprise.

    Irene gave him a sweet smile. "This is just like the first time I kissed you."

    "Joohyun-ah!" He wrapped his arms around Irene's waist and pulled her in for a hug. Irene fell on top of him, her head on his chest. "You're here. How come?" Jin asked her.

    Irene responded to him, pulling herself up and leveling her face to his. "The wedding did not push through, Seokjin. Kris let me go."

    "He really did that?" he asked, astounded by the sound of it. Irene nodded. With his one arm still around her waist, Jin smiled, touched her face with the other hand and leaned in to kiss her. "I'll forever be grateful to him for sacrificing his happiness for the two of us."

    "Nae, it did take some time but, what's important is that we are together now." Irene took the earphones form his ears. "You don't need this anymore. If you want to hear me, hold me, see me, I'll forever be beside you starting now. And Seokjin-ah, saengilchukahaeyo."

    "Kamsahamnida. I just got the best birthday gift ever. You, Bae Joohyun." Jin pulled her in and claimed her lips in a long, sweet kiss.