FINAL (Part 2)- FROM THIS MOMENT

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

FINAL (Part 2)-FROM THIS MOMENT

 

A FEW MONTHS AFTER

    "Wait, Taehyung-ah! Help me with my gown. We still need to catch up with the wedding," Joy was panicking because they still passed by the reception to check on the food. She was having a hard time zipping up her gown.

    "Aigoo, did my Joy get bigger? You should minimize your eating habits," Taehyung said jokingly. Joy pinched his arm as he was busying himself in zipping her gown.

    "Yah so does that mean you won't love me anymore when I'll get big?" Joy crossed her arms and sulked. Taehyung massaged the area where Joy pinched him and then gave her a back hug.

    "You know that will never happen," he said, smiling at her like a little kid. Joy's expression lightened and Taehyung kissed her cheek. "And I was just joking about the weight thingy."

    They hurriedly went to his car and drove to the venue of the wedding. As they arrived, they met up with the other members of BTS and Wendy, who was now Yoongi's wife and 4 months pregnant.

    "Aigoo, hello there, Yoongi Jr.!" Joy bent down and waved at Wendy's slightly bulging tummy.

    "Omo! Jr. Really likes hearing your voice, Joy. He just moved after hearing your voice," Wendy said, holding it. Joy jumped in glee.

    "Just shows who the baby likes best," Joy said.

    Yoongi spoke, "This early? How about the uncles?"

    ""No way. We are not going to allow that. Yoongi Jr. Should like the uncles more than the aunts," Jungkook said.

    "I'll teach him how to rap like Rapmonster!" Namjoon piped in.

    "And exercise like me so he can have abs like mine." Jimin added.

    Wendy laughed at their ridiculousness. "I'm sure the baby will love all of you. Anyway, why don't we go to Seulgi and Irene? I bet those two are a bit nervous and excited at the same time."

    "Nae eonnie, kaja!" They excused themselves from the boys and went to the tent of the two brides..

*****

    "Eonnie, I'm nervous," Seulgi said, holding on to the older girl's arm. They were already in there wedding gowns.

    "Nado, but we've been waiting for this for so long. After this, we will be theirs forever, bonded. I'm excited to live my life with him. I'm sure same goes for you with Hoseok," Irene said as she watched the hairdresser fix her hair. Seulgi smiled in agreement to Irene's statement. 

    The opening of the tent parted and they saw their parents and Joy and Wendy come in.
    
    "Omo! You two are such a sight to see. So beautiful!" Joy exclaimed.

    Seulgi's Mom came to her and gave her a hug. "I can't believe our little darling is already getting married. Time flies by fast." 

    "Aigoo, Eomma. Don't make me cry now." Seulgi held on to her Mom's arm.

    "It's okay, Minyoung-ah. At least we know our daughters are in good hands," Seulgi's Dad said.

    Irene's parents stood behind her. Her Dad placed an arm on her shoulder. "Didn't we say that one day, not only us will see your true beauty? A lot of people saw that now, not just your outer beauty but also what is inside. That is the most important thing. He fell in love with you because of the good he saw in you." Irene smiled at them.

    "Kamsahamnida, Abbeoji, Eommeoni. Don't worry, Seokjin will take care of me. I know that for sure," Irene assured them.

    "We know, we trust your decision," her Mom said. She kissed Irene in the forehead. They slowly filed out of the tent together with Wendy and Joy.

    Moments later someone else came in the tent.

    "Hyuna!" Irene exclaimed in glee. Even Seulgi smiled at her.

    "You are both so.... Lovely!" she complimented. She bent down to kiss them both in the cheeks.

    "I'm glad you came!" Irene said.

    "I wouldn't miss it for anything. I'm glad you followed your heart. At least, now I know my bestfriend really found who makes him happy. It's you." She smiled brightly at the two brides.

    "Thanks Hyuna." Irene blushed at what she said.

    "Hey," Seulgi suddenly interjected. "Sorry if I didn't really have a good impression of you before."

    "Gwaenchanayo. It doesn't really matter," Hyuna waved a hand, a bit embarrassed by the sudden apology. "And I'm really happy for both of you.Congratulations!"

    The two thanked Hyuna and she went out of the tent. Cornelia Jacques followed in.

    "Seonsaengnim!" Seulgi jumped out of her seat and hugged the older woman.

    Cornelia laughed at her. "Look at you, so gorgeous in that wedding gown you made when I first saw you. Yet you are still a kid."

    "Aigoo Seonsaengnim. But yeah, I really got the chance to wear it now." Seulgi can't help smiling.

    "With the same man you were referring to from years before."

    "Nae Seonsaengnim. The reason I live and breath, the same inspiration I had in making this gown."

    "I'm proud that you finally realized the last lesson I wanted you to learn. You need to create your pieces with the proper feelings. Just like music, it needs to come from here." She pointed at Seulgi's heart and hugged her. "Congratulations, Seulgi. And to you too Irene."

    "Thank you, Ms. Jacques. And thank you also for creating the suits of Seokjin and Hoseok," said Irene.

    "That's my wedding gift to you. I would've been glad to have made your gowns too, but seeing that you already have a design from Elizabeth, here." Cornelia smiled at Seulgi.

    "Joeseonghaeyo." Seulgi bowed to her.

    "No, the gown you made really suits Irene. I couldn't have done anything better than this." Cornelia hugged the two of them. She said good bye and went out of the tent so that the two could finishe with their preparations. 

    The two went back to there places and held each others hands. Nervous and excited, together they face the new chapter of there life, as cousins and bestfriends.

****

    Jin's and Hoseok's parents just got out of their tent. Later, a knock was heard and in came Seulgi's father.

    Jin tapped Hoseok's shoulder who was busy rubbing his palms and being jiterry here and there.

    "Abbeoji!" Hoseok cried out. He and Jin bowed to him as he walked forward, smiling at both of them.

    "So, at last, it's really the two of you. I'm happy that I am going to give the hand of my daughter to a good man." He pat Hoseok's shoulder. "You know, I always liked you for my daughter, Hoseok. Welcome to the family."

    "Oh, I'm speechless, Abbeoji. But I promise, I'll take care of Seulgi. Thank you for trusting me." Hoseok bowed low in respect to the older man.

    Another knock came and Kris's tall figure came in together with his younger sister, Yifei. "May we?"

    Mr. Kang excused himself and the two bowed to him on his way out. Kris faced Jin and held out a hand to shake. "Congratulations."

    "Thanks, Kris," Jin replied and shook his hand.

    "I trust that you'll take good care of Irene. I wouldn't have given her up if I didn't know she loves you more than anything or anyone else. So don't go wasting it, Kim Seokjin." Kris was serious.

    "Stop scaring him, Yifan," Yifei slapped his arm and Kris broke into a smile. "My brother is just joking Jin. So, I guess I cannot keep on crushing on you now that you are getting married. I better get a new bias in BTS." The four of them laughed at Yifei's comment. "But really, Jin, congratulations and sorry for what I did before."

    "It's okay. You're forgiven. I understand why you did that." Jin smiled at her.

    "You two better get in your suits now. You have brides you have to wait for." Kris patted both of them and assisted his sister as they both got out of the tent.

    The two grooms faced the mirror as their stylist did some finishing touches on them. Putting on their coats, they faced each other.

    "You ready bro?" Hoseok asked Jin.

    "Never been more ready about anything in my life," Jin answered.

    "Let's go!" Hoseok blurtted out. They fist bumped and together they walked out of the tent for the start of the ceremony.