CHAPTER 10- DISCOVERED

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 10- DISCOVERED

IRENE'S POV

    I stood outside as I watched the stars at the night sky. I felt Seokjin's hands placing a jacket on me. "It's cold. You should have worn thicker clothes."

    "Gwaenchanayo. He handed me a cup of hot chocolate and we sat down for dinner with the food I brought for us two." We talked for what seemed like hours, until he yawned. "You should go get some sleep. You must be exhausted. I'll take care of these."

    "Ani, I'll help you."  He stood up and took the plates but I took it from him. "Go to sleep."

    "Nope, if you won't let me help you, I'll just wait for you then." I pushed him inside and he sat on our sofa as I threw the trash outside. When I got back, he already had his eyes closed. "Aigoo, I was right when I said you need sleep. You really are tired." I went to him and fixed him to lie down on the sofa. I placed a pillow on his head and watched him sleep.

    I sat beside him, and looked at him. 'If only I could really say how I feel for you, everything would be easier, but then I guess I should only be satisfied with just this.' I touched his face and a tear fell from my face. I wiped it off, turned and went to a chair. I just sat there and rested my head in my arms until I fell asleep.


NO ONE'S POV

    Wendy walked through the hall of their building while holding some music sheets for her recital that day. She was hurrying when she heard two whispering voices, arguing.

    "Come on Hyuna! He doesn't realize it but he likes someone else already. He just can't admit it." It was Hwang Chansung, a sophomore student from the Dance Dept.

    "No! He loves me, you are just jealous because I have him not you." Hyuna was beyond livid.

    'What's with these two?' Wendy thought.

    "You only like him because he is a celebrity. You won't even bother if he isn't." Wendy noted that he seemed sure with his words. Wendy racked her brains. Hyuna's boyfriend is Kim Seokjin, right!

    "He is my childhood friend. I love him. Shut you trap now, Chansung." She turned to walk away. She wasn't fast enough, Chansung grabed ner by her arm.

    "Then why did you do that with me last time?" Chansung grinned. "You really enjoyed it it seems."

    "I did not. It was a mistake I should have not done. And stop it Chansung. I'm not yours. I will never be." Hyuna looked like she was near in tears.

    "Aniyo, Kim Hyuna. At that same night, you became mine. Take note of that." Chansung left and Hyuna cried at that very spot. 

    Wendy could not believe her ears. 'Did I hear it right?' she thought. Suddenly she remember her recital. She checked her watch and jumped in surprise. "Aish, so much for eavesdropping Wendy Son!", she said, reprimNding herself and running to the school's auditorium.


SEULGI'S POV
    
    I was finishing the last details of the gowns for our school competition. I stood as I was going through the beads and its fit to our model when I received a call from Hoseok.

    "I'm sorry. I can't meet you today, jagiya. This is the last day for our preparations. I'll make it up to you when we're done with this. Nae, saranghae." I closed my phone and sighed. I haven't seen Hoseok for three days straight and it would have been nice if I did. He would be a good vitamins. The past days were really stressful for me. Designers from Korea and abroad will be judging us so we really need to put our best foot forward.

    I rubbed my forehead and went back in. "Are we okay with it?"

    "Nae, the last few details for the beads just needs to be done and it will be perfect" said my teammate.

    "Okay, perfect." I took my coffee but then suddenly, I was startled by someone who hugged me by the waist.

    "Don't tell me coffee is already your dinner?" I turned and saw him, Hoseok. He was carrying a bunch of food in both his hands.

    My face obviously brightened at the sight of him. I jumped and hugged him. "You're here! Oh, bogoshipo!" I took a deep breath and smell his scent. He smells good and comforting.

    "Aigoo you really miss me that much?" I nodded. "Okay, okay just let me put these down." I released him and stared at the load in his hands. "What's that you brought?"

    "Food for you and your teammates. I don't want you looking underfed tomorrow. You already look gaunt now." I pouted at the word gaunt. He pinched my face. "Kyeopta." He called on my team and invited them for food. Tthey gathered around the table but Hoseok excused the two of us.

    "Of course, you lovey doveys should have your free time. We already took Seulgi from you for three days," said Min Young. Everyone agreed and thanked Hoseok for the food.

    We sat in a silent corner of the room amd we started eating. I just realized I was famished. I was inhaling the food. "Your so stressed, aren't you? You look like a construction worker when you eat like that." He laughed and I hit his arm. "Haha, I was just joking. You still look gorgeous baby." He kissed my cheeks and then again I flushed red. Why does he always do that?

    "It's really hectic these days. I'm sorry I haven't been with you lately. It's just we really need to win this," I kept going.

    "It's all right, jagi. We were also busy anyways. I just had to ask for a free time and a little help from the staffs so I can meet you. I just really miss you." He held my hand and kissed it and I smiled at him.

    "I'm very happy to see you. You don't know how much it means to me to see you when I'm in the middle of all of this, hmmm, battlefield?" He pinched my cheeks again and I did my revenge. I placed my plate on a table beside us and sat on his lap and pinched his cheeks hard. "Oh, you really loved pinching my cheeks huh? Here you go. My revenge."

    "Oh! Oh! Yah, appayo! Haha stop okay." I laughed at his duck face as he rubbed his burning cheeks. "Wow for a small girl, you are strong."

    "Of course! I am Kang Seulgi!" I suddenly wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks for coming. I know you also are busy but really, gomawo."

    "No, I should thank you. Thank you for loving me again." He answered, returning my hug.

    "Ani, I didn't love you again. I never stopped loving you. That's what it is." 

WENDY'S POV

    After the day of the recital, I always get distracted with the conversation I heard from Hyuna and Chansung. Are they secretly in a relationship? Behind Jin's back? That's absurd. I know Hyuna can get a bit y, sorry for the use of word, but that most likely her. But when it comes to Jin, she seems possessive. I tapped the tip of my pencil on my music sheet and played random keys in the piano when Joy entered the room.

    "Eonnie!" She hopped and sat beside me. "This is a rare sight. You thinking deeply, let me take a picture of it." She pulled out her phone but I covered it with my hands, putting it down. "Ey, have some respect to your overly thinking eonnie." She pouted.

    "I guess I just have to treasure it in my memories." She sighed. "Anyway, what's up?"

    "I heard something, but I'm not sure about it." I played a tune in the piano. My mind was whirling.

    "Ey, eonnie. Stop being blur. Exactly what is it?" She was resting her head on her fist, looking at me impatiently.

    "Aniyo, just forget about what I said." The door opened behind us and in came Suga and Taehyung.

    "Hey, mind if we barge in?" Taehyung announced. We both shook our heads. "Suga hyung wanted to borrow Wendy."

    I stood up from my seat and went to Suga. "Can you go accompany Joy to her car, Taehyung ah?"

    "Ah nae.Sure, no prob."

    "You know I won't give up Eonnie. I'll make you spill it sooner or later." Joy sounded serious. Aigoo, she can get nosy at times, I thought.

SEULGI'S POV

    I walked back and forth, rubbing my hands. I am very nervous because today is judging day. Two months worth of preparation and today we will be critiqued whether we did a great job.

    "Eonnie, please calm down. Really your make up and dress will get ruined." Joy was following me around. Wendy and Irene was also there. They were also dressed up for this. 

    "You'll do well, Seulgi. Don't worry," Irene was patting my back. "And you know you should maintain your composure."  She smiled.

    "Omo! The boys are here." Wendy pointed at there direction and waved at them.

    They were nicely dressed to. I must say they look dashing in suits, especially my Hoseok. He came to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. He looked at me and said, "You look wonderful."

    "Thank you. And you, you knock me off my feet." I know I sounded cheesy but he does look so good I just need to compliment him.

    "Kang Seulgi, please get in now. We have to brief the models," Ms. Jung called my attention. I nodded at her.

    "You'll be great. Don't worry. And you know what? Maybe you could create clothes for our promotions in the future." He winked at me and I kissed his nose.

    "Ok, I'll take note of that. I love you." I temporarily said goodbye to the others and headed backstage. Soon after, the show started. Different representatives from different schools showed their designs. I was astounded because our judges were famous people from our field. One of them is Cornelia Jacques, my fashion hero. I stared at her. My eyes must be playing with me, like what is she doing here?

    "Shocked aren't you? She is your role model, right?" Ms. Jung said to me. I nodded, still speechless. "She is the primary judge tonight. Whoever she picks is one lucky kid. She may have a peculiar taste, but nonetheless, she's a genius."

    The show continued on, a lot of press people came to feature it. The mere fact that Bangtan was there and big names in fashion also came. I enjoyed the whole show, watching other designs being displayed. At the end of the show, we were declared the 2nd overall. I was beyond happy the we placed 2nd, at least our hard work paid off. I was able to breathe normally again.

    I ran to my cousins, who were with our parents. My parents handed me a bouquet of flowers and congratulated me. "That was well done Seulgi. It's okay even if you didn't get the first place." My Mom hugged me. 

    "It's okay. I'm more than happy that we got the second place. And I also got to see my role model, Cornelia Jacques." I was making small jumps in my place. "Mom, Dad, that was Cornelia Jacques. Oh I can't believe I'll get to see her in flesh."

    "Aigoo our daughter is so excited, calm down." Dad ruffled my hair.

    "Abbeoji, my hair." I pouted at him and he laughed.

    "Mianhae, ddariya." My Dad said. Just then I saw the boys walking towards us, probably just got away from the press. I ran towards them and linked arms with Hoseok. 

    "Mom, Dad I'd like you to meet the Bangtan Boys, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and my boyfriend, Hoseok." The boys bowed to them. My parents smiled at them.

    "So, you are Jung Hoseok. I've heard a lot about you. Seulgi talks a lot about you." My Dad tilted his head to my direction with a small smile on his face. I know I am as red as tomato right now. BTS and my cousins were chuckling. Hoseok seemed amused.

    "Oh really Sir?" He smiled at me.

    "Yes, she even watches you videos a LOT. I must say, you are a gifted dancer. " He pat Hoseok's shoulder. "Anyway, don't call me Sir. Just Abbeoji. Abbeoji is good. I always wanted to have a son too."

    I raised my eyebrows. Wow, Dad seemed to like Hoseok.. He even invited him and the six other bous to have a walk outside.

    "Your Dad obviously likes him." my Mom said. I just smiled. "He does seem to be a nice boy." 

    "Yes Mom. He is everything I could ask for." My attention was suddenly directed to someone calling me. It was Miss Jung. "Kang Seulgi, a moment please."

    I excused myself from my family and headed to Miss Jung. "Nae seonsaengnim?"

    "Someone wants to meet you." I excused my self from the group and follwed Ms. Jung. I got in a small room and saw her. My fashion hero, Cornelia Jacques.

    "Good evening Maam," I greeted in English and bowed deeply.

    "Good evening, you must be Kang Seulgi. I'm Cornelia Jacques. Please have a seat." she offered me the seat roght across her. "You are one pretty girl."

    "Uhm, thank you very much Maam. I'm very pleased to meet you." my hands and feet were cold. I was so nervous being in front of her but was also excited. "I am already happy to see you in person but I didn't expect that I'll even get to speak to you like this Maam. You see, you are my role model." I suddenly clapped my hand on my mouth, with my eyes wide open.

    She smiled and spoke,"Why did you stop, child?"

    "I guess I was talking to much."

    "Oh no, it's okay." She took a cup of tea from the table. "Tell me, what's your inspiration in your pieces, the clothes you create."

    "Huh?" I was dumbfounded. Cornelia Jacques is talking to me about my pieces. Never in my wildest dreams have I thought that I could be talking to her like this. I cleared my throat, "Every piece I make are like my own kids, I pour my heart into them. Aesthetics is a must in most pieces designers create, but for me I put more focus on comfort, just like how a person wants to feel he or she is loved by someone. Family, friend, lover. I choose to create pieces that makes someone feel strong, loved and gives her or him confidence to face every challenge placed in front of him or her. Just like when I designed that wedding gown that was shown in the runway a while ago, I got some inspiration from a special person to me. That even as years passed and we were separated from each other, we will always find our ways back into each other. I wanted to show in that piece that aside from the pain we went through, love will still prevail in the end for us."

    Cornelia remained silent. I remained silent, too. "You have great talent to show in your clothes what you feel, Ms. Kang. I actually loved that piece. I feel you really love the person who became your inspiration for that. Thank you."

    "Thank you, Ms. Jacques for your kind words. I'll really treasure them all my life." I smiled at her and she stood up. She suddenly handed me something.

    "I look forward working with you in the future." She turned and left. I looked at the folder she gave me. I wonder what's inside. I wanted to open it but I wanted to open it but decided against it. "I'll do it at home." I then decided to find Hoseok.

****

There you go another update =)
Irene is way too gorgeous and Seulgi just met her role model!
But will they get what they really want after this?

Oops! And it seems like Wendy's got something in her hands.
Hyuna is getting herself in trouble with Hwang Chansung
but it seems like Chansung isn't letting her go.

Anyway, I hope you love this update!
Send me a comment my lovely readers.
Kamsahamnida!