CHAPTER 18- THE LONDON EYE

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 18- THE LONDON EYE

JIN'S POV

    "Jungkook-ah, ppali! You are so slow."  I hurried and got my coat from my bag.

    "Nae, hyung! Let me just, uh, finish wearing my, yah! My head is stuck! Hyung, oh, hyung! Help me. I can't get my head in." He came to me, arms flailing and head stuck on the hole of his shirt.

    "Aigoo, Jungkook. How old are you to get your head stuck in your shirt?" I said, as I came to him and helped him get in his shirt properly. 

    "Haha, thanks Hyung. Anyway, even many years pass by, you'll still be the eomma of BTS." He punched me in the arm. "Come on, London Eye is waiting for us."

    We said goodbye to the other boys, who decided to go clubbing. Jungkook and I decided to go somewhere more silent, where we could just relax away from all the noise. 
We just walked around since our hotel was just around the area. We watched as families, gathered and took pictures. Tourists were also enjoying the great view of the famous ferris wheel.

    Ferris wheel, this is the main reason I wanted to go here. Memories of Joohyun in the ferris wheel.

     "Joohyun-ah, are you really here? I wish, I wish someday, will get to meet each other again," I whispered as I looked up the London Eye.

    "You miss her so much don't you, hyung?" Jungkook asked, as he also looked up the ferris wheel. "Is that why you love ferris wheels?" 

    I nodded. "Nae, I have nice memories of her in ferris wheels. Ferris wheels remind of her."

    "Last night at the concert, do you really think its her, hyung? Like, how, in that sea of people?" Jungkook looked confusingly at me.

    "Yes, it was her. I can feel it. The way she looked alarmed when I called her name. She was really there. I don't know why or how. I just know. My heart knows it was her." The wind blew on my face as my hair blew to its direction. I can't help thinking what would have been if it was me and Joohyun. It would have been perfect. But to put it clearly, Joohyun and I met at the wrong time and at the wrong circumstances.

    "Hyung, look." Jungkook pointed a finger to a man walking towards a girl. The girl had her back turned against us. I saw that she was wearing a pink dress below the coat of the male which was wrapped around her shoulder.

    "It seemes like a proposal is about to happen hyung. With the London Eye as witness."

IRENE'S POV

    Kris offered his arm to me and I gladly accepted it. He led me inside a posh restaurant situated beside London Eye called the London Eye Champagne Flight. 

    "Uhm, Kris? Isn't this too much? I mean really, you didn't have to go all out. I would have been fine with a simple dinner. That's all." I looked around the restaurant. It was beautiful. It was neat. Everything was just perfectly positioned, lighting, music, just everything. Some lovers were also in the place enjoying the view of the London Eye. Kris pulled me a seat.

    "I want to go all out when it comes to my girlfriend. Is that bad?" he said. He went to seat across me and a waiter delivered us the menu.

    "I didn't know you were such a romanticist, Wu Yifan." 

    "Well, it's just you who brings out the romanticist in me, Bae Joohyun." I flinched. He never calls me by my Korean name. Well, I never let him. I looked at the London Eye outside. It's only him who calls me by that name, I thought.

    "Irene, is there something wrong?" Kris took my hand and looked at me.

    I blinked and looked at the menu again. "Nothing. Let's order?" We talked while enjoying nice food and wine. After what seemed like a while, I asked him if we could walk around London Eye. He paid for our dinner and we left the restaurant.

    I held on to his arms as we walked around.  It was a chilly night. "Can we ride the ferris wheel?" 

    "Good thing I got the tickets for it. I know you'd ask." He took out two tickets from his pocket.

    "You're not prepared aren't you?" I said sarcastically as I smiled and squinted at him. He laughed as he took my hand and gave the ticket to the man at the ferris wheel. He assissted me into one of the cars.

    While we were inside, he stared at me. I was busy looking at our surroundings. Kris just kept watching me with a smile on his face. 

    "Irene?" he called. "You know, you never told me what's so special about ferris wheels and why you like it."

    My heart jumped. Yes, he knows I love ferris wheels but I never told him about Seokjin. "I just like it. No big reason behind. Omo! It stopped now. Let's go?" He helped me go down and led me at the center.

    As we stood there, he suddenly snapped his finger. The lights suddenly danced in different colors, a small orchestra a few meters waya from us played a sweet music and a man handed Kris a bouquet of flowers and a small red box. "Kris, what is this?" I asked as Kris knelt in front of me and handed me the bouquet. "Hey, stand up. People are staring at us." I tapped his shoulder as I looked sideways, noticing people were already staring at us.

    He took a deep breath and started speaking as he looked me in the eyes. "Irene Bae, I know I was rude the first time I met you, especially to you who is very shy. I know you are really beautiful. Even our classmates noticed it but I'm not one who easily falls because of physical beauty. You really proved me wrong when I thought you are just all looks. You are more than that. Much more than that. You are intelligent and you have such a beautiful heart. Who am I not to like you, much more fall in love with you? Thank you, for making me your bestfriend, and soon enough you even made me your boyfriend. But this time, will you allow me to be beside you for the rest of your life? I, I wanna be the last one you see at night and the first one you see when you wake up. The one who walks beside you through thick and thin, the one who takes care of you when you get sick and hugs you when its cold. Irene Bae, I, Kris Wu, am asking you, with the London Eye and the people around as our witnesses, will you marry me?" He opened the box and inside it was a pretty ring. I was dumbstruck. Is he really proposing right now? I smiled at him, after everything I have been through, he did make it easier to move on from Seokjin. He was my stronghold the one I hold on to for the past eight years. I've learned to love him after all these years eventhough it was difficult at first.

    I made him stand up. "Kris Wu, yes, I will." I said.

     His nervous smile became brighter. "Really?" I nodded. "Oh yes!" He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. The people watching were clapping and cheering.

    "Kris, okay now. Haha, its too tight. You are so excited." He let me go and said sorry.

    "I'm just so happy." He took the ring from the box and placed it on my finger. "There you go. It looks a lot prettier on you." He hugged me again as London people and the big London Eye watched us as we got engaged.

 

*****

Another update!

OMG! Irene accepted Kris's Proposal! And Jin was there not realizing it was his bae! **cries**

Watch out for the next chapter everyone and please don't be silent readers. I gladly accept your comments!