FINAL (Part 3)- FROM THIS MOMENT

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

FINAL (Part 3)- FROM THIS MOMENT

 

*******

Here is the last installment of the final chapter. The song below is an old song from the 90's by Shania Twain entitled From This Moment. I suggest you listen to this song while reading this chapter. Here is the link in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg

Enjoy!

*******

From this moment, life has begun
From this moment, you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on.

From this moment, I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love, I give my last breath
From this moment on.

    Wendy's voice was heard at the wedding venue. They were in the little rainforest where Jin and Irene's treehouse stood. The two grooms were patiently waiting for their brides together with the BTS boys.

    Joy and Yifei were with the bride as their maid of honor. The parents of Irene and Seulgi walked them to the aisle to hand them to Jin and Hoseok. The two brides looked at their partners blissfully. After a long time they had to wait, finally here they are.

I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you, I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you.

From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on, oh.

    The two brides walked down the aisle. They were blooming in their white gowns, smiling at their grooms who were waiting patiently for them. They stood out among the rest, looking so beautiful and happy on their wedding day. The grooms who both looked equally dashing stood at the end,  to finally accept their soon to be wives.

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you.

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment I will love you
As long as I live From this moment on.

    Irene smiled at Jin as her Dad gave her hand to him. "Take care of my daughter. Treat her like a precious jewel she is to us," said her Dad. 

    "Nae, abbeoji. I will, I promise" Jin smiled as he took a teary-eyed Irene and they walked in front.

    "Yah, uljimayo. You should be happy," Jin said.

    "I am happy, Seokjin-ah. Aigoo." She sniffed so to stop her tears from falling and smiled as they waited for the next couple.

    Seulgi and her Dad moved forward. "I got nothing more to say, Son. I trust you with our Seulgi." he took both hands of Seulgi and Hoseok and put them together and went to his seat.

    "Kaja," said the happy Hoseok. Seulgi nodded at him, equally happy. The ceremony started. Everyone watched intently at the double wedding, proud that the two couples finally ended up together.

    Jimin, who was sitting beside Yifei, leaned a little to her and whispered, "Seems like you need to change your bias in BTS now? Can I apply?" He faced her and smiled at the dumbfounded Yifei. She later regained her composure and answered him.

    "Uhm, let me think about it." She smiled inwardly and felt herself blushing but tried to hide it with her thick black hair. Jimin sat back properly again, also smiling because he had been crushing on Yifei for quite some time now.

    Kris, who was sitting beside Yifei, had to leave for a moment to answer a phone call. He stood a little distance from the ceremonial grounds.

    "Yes, okay, Jinwoo. Tell them I can set an appointment for them tomorrow. Yes, thank you, Jinwoo-ssi." He closed his phone and turned to go back to the ceremony when he nearly bumped into a girl who was standing there, looking at him.

    "Uhm, yes? How may I help you?" he asked her.

    "So, you are Kris Wu. The bestfriend of Irene whom she was supposed to marry?" The girl, who had her hands in her back and smiling like a kid, said in English.

    "Ah yes. That's me. Can I help you with something?" he asked the lady.

    "Nothing, I just heard about you from BTS. They are my hoobaes and have been working with Jin in a drama. Its amazing how you gave up on your happiness to give way to two people who love each other. I'm impressed," said the pretty lady.

    "Ah okay." Kris didn't know what to answer to her so he just smiled.

    The girl held out her hand to him for a hand shake. "I'm Kwon Yuri from Girls' Generation, by the way. Its nice getting to know you. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future." She gave him a sweet smile and they shook hands. Both went back to there seats to continue watching the wedding.

    The ceremony continued. The time came where they have to exchange rings but before that, they exchanged simple messages to one another.

    Hoseok spoke first. "I first saw you, Kang Seulgi, when you first transferred to our high school and I was already drawn to you since that day. I knew you are the one. The one I will give my heart to. You were the only person I opened up my heart to and forever, I will only give it you. You will only be the one to hold the key to open its door.  After all the hardships we went through, I know we are strong enough to face all the storms that will pass us. I love you Kang Seulgi. Forever. " 

    It was now Seulgi's turn. "I know we have been through a lot. Good times, bad times. A lot of it were painful, especially the times were we had to be away from each other. But I believe we had to go through all of it to make us realize how much we love each other. That I am not Kang Seulgi without Jung Hoseok. I am not going to make the same mistake again, Hoseok-ah. Starting today, I'll forever stay by your side." The couple looked in each others eyes, finding that different kind of happiness only they can find in each other

     It was followed by Jin and Irene's messages for each other.

    "Joohyun-ah. Always remember that you are beautiful, not just outside, but most especially inside. And that is the reason I fell in love with you. Just like your name, Irene, only you bring peace and tranquility in me. Only in you do I find comfort, in this crazy world I live in, you are my home. And starting today, let's create a home we longed to have. We started with this tree house. Let's make it bigger. Let me have a family with you." Jin, who was holding Irene's hand, kissed it.

    Irene smiled at him and started her piece. "I always wondered, if there is really what they call reincarnation, what have I done in my past life to be noticed by you, Kim Seokjin? You are everyone's dream boy. I'm just an ugly duckling. Anyone would fall for you, and I was no exception. For eight years, I kept it to myself, not knowing how you truly felt for me. Trying to hide in someone else's shadow, to cover up my own feelings and be blinded and not see what you really wanted to show me. I learned from someone that love does not fear. I really want to knock myself in the head for wasting eight years because of that fear. Kim Seokjin, I will not be running away from you anymore. Instead of running away, I will be running towards you. So, yes, let's go make a family together, in our own home." She held out her hand to touch Jin's as a promise that she will never leave his side anymore.

    The couples took their rings and placed it in each other's finger and soon enough sealed the deal with a kiss. It was not a happy ending. It was the start, the start of a happy life they will have, together. Forever. From that moment and with the love they promised on that very day, their hearts forever bound as one.

                                                                                                                              THE END

*******

So that ends My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story). Thank you very much for supporting and bearing with me till the end. See you in my next fanfiction.

Love,

satisakro_chi