Chapter 14

Blessed Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you

I love you

I love you

I wished it was a dream. I wished the incident yesterday never happened. I knew I was in deep the moment the guy declared it in front of the whole class. The only question was WHY. Why did he do that?

"I bet it's a joke."

Stepping into the classroom, I could feel the heat radiating from my everyday hell. I tried to ignore all the nasty glare everyone sent me. I kept my chin up and sauntered into the room.

"Why her?"

"He dumped Hye Jeon for her?"

Those weren't even whispers. It's as if they wanted you to hear that and guess what YES they did. I had been through these circumstances a million times. No scratch that, a gazillion times. So I knew how to react. I kept my mouth shut and acted like I didn't give a .

"Oh my gosh look he's coming!"

Instantly, my head jerked only to see the said guy casually sauntered into the room. No way. Oh Lord please tell me he wasn't heading this way. But my prayer was not answered because the male took a seat beside me, rested his elbow on the table, propped his hand on his right cheek and turned his face to look and smile at me.

"I want to know the response to what I said yesterday." His deep voice resonated next to my ear.

"Are you sick?" I scrunched up my nose, sending him the fiercest glare I could manage.

"Yeah, lovesick."

Okay that's it. It's confirmed that this kid was mentally ill.

"I don't have time for your sick joke. Get out of here and don't talk to me ever again." I said sternly, making sure he got my point.

Glancing at his watch, he declared loud enough for the entire class to hear "Okay August 21st is our anniversary. From today onwards, you're mine. I'll see you during break time."

With that, he sent me one last smile, got up from Eun Byul's seat just in time as the said girl appeared in the doorway.

"What's he doing here?" She asked, fingers pointing to the guy who was on her seat just seconds ago.

"As usual, messing around." I shrugged it off, not wanting to deal with his sick joke.

"If he's up to something he better runs for his life before I rip his head off." Eun Byul announced as she slumped into her seat. Well, despite all the hates at least I knew I still had someone to trust and rely on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter