Chapter 12

Blessed Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun let go!! Sehun…”

Being dragged forcefully along the hallway into God knows where, I could only hiss in pain when I felt his grip tightened around my wrist.

“Oh Sehun what do you want?” I tried to jerk my arm free but it was no use.

Gasping for air, I lengthened my strides to keep up with his long ones. My knees threatened to give up and I silently hoped that he would soon halt his quick steps. A moment later I found myself brought into a room. I didn’t even bother to examine my surroundings when my eyes met his. Slamming the door shut, he took a split second to catch his breath before he parted his lips. At that moment I prepared myself with any potential harsh comments he might throw at me.

“I used to think that you were smart. It turns out that you are a complete idiot.”

Well I was prepared for an insult but I didn’t expect it to be so random. His words left me totally flabbergasted. I stood still, trying to comprehend his remark.

The atmosphere was gradually turning into a deafening silence so I broke it with whatever thought that came to my mind. “You’re right. I’m an idiot. I’ve made the dumbest mistake in the past. That was…..” Trying to maintain my composure, I returned his glare with the same intensity. “….dating you.”

He blinked once. It was hard to tell what exactly was going on in his mind because he showed no change in expression I doubted if my words really got to him.

“Really? You think we were dating?”

If I were to describe the most embarrassing moment in my life, this was it. Never had I felt so humiliated in my life. I had wasted my precious two months naively thinking that I was engaged in some sort of romantic relationship. Boy, was I wrong.

Looking away, I gave a little scoff of disbelief “Well I did but now that I’ve come to my senses I realize it was the most stupid thing I’ve ever done in my life.”

“Do you even know what dating means?”

I found myself getting more and more uncomfortable with the subject of our heated conversation. Why did he have to bring up the unpleasant memories from the past all of a sudden?

I had no idea how to respond before I eventually exploded “You’re ridiculous. Satisfied now that you’ve successfully toyed with someone’s heart? I guess out of girls there I look like the easiest prey huh?”

“You sure you’re the one being toyed with?”

I felt my features move into a confused frown, trying to let his words sink in. My trail of thoughts was cut when he closed the distance between us. I took a step back, wondering what he was up to. I flinched when his hand touched mine. Only this time it wasn’t a forceful grip, it was a gentle touch. Nothing I had ever experienced before. Ir took a good few seconds before realization hit me and when it did, I got myself together, pulling my hand away from his warm hold.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I snapped.

He ignored me and stretched his arm instead, reached my hand for the second time and linked his slender fingers with mine.

“This. Have we ever done this?”

Before my brain could even process everything I felt his arms on my back. A second later our bodies crushed against one another. The heat from his body greeted my now shaky frame. With his arms wrapped tightly around me, a familiar feeling shot through me. For the first time in a while, my heartbeat began to noticeably increase in speed. Something I was used to months ago felt so peculiar now.

“And this. Have we ever done this?”

“Let alone…”

I held my breath when he loosened his hold and bent down to my eye level. I hoped this guy was still sane enough not to do something I feared he would. We stood there for what seemed like forever. Not only was my body shaking, but now my eyes had somewhat begun to waver under his impenetrable ones. My mind went completely blank. I wanted to escape from the suspense so badly, a mental battle going on wondering if I should push him away at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter