Old feelings never die

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SATURDAY

 

 

Jackson POV

 

It was 1 am. I look around at the poor lighted room, seeing the boys sleeping on the floor of the living room. We had to move all the furniture to the side to make enough space for all of us. Bangtan and got7 snored loudly bring out uninvited harmonious. I’m thankful Jimin do not snoring but I still can’t sleep. For a god’s sake, my freaking ex boyfriend, Jimin wrapped himself around my body like a clingy bear. I know that was his sleeping habit, hugging onto something or someone but it’s been a while I feel this butterfly again. If I said I already throw away my feeling toward him, that a big lie. Being this close to Jimin, make me forget that he no longer my boyfriend. His soft hair messily played on my chest like I was some pillow, I still liked him and I miss him so much, that's for sure.

 

On the morning I opened my eyes and notice that Jimin no longer beside me. But I sniffed myself ,i remenber that scent, I smelled just like him because his fruity perfume that he wore rubs on me, i missed it...WAIT!! what am i thinking now? I sat up founding the little guy singing with his melodic voice to coo our baby in his embrace, My feet drag me infront of him.

 

"Hey, give her to me,your eyes bag might reach your knee" I grin to him before took the baby.  He smiled back to me and thank me for let him take a nap. For a mere second, Jb came and dragged me away from Jimin with his furious glare.

 

"What are you doing?", he asked me with cold tone. "I'm taking care of my baby". "It seems otherwise, Jackson", Jb just gave me a death glare. Like lady luck, Bambam came inside to tell me that the breakfast is ready to save me from Jb. I glanced at bambam and Jb one last time before making my way to the kitchen. I’m little bit confused. What’s wrong with Jb these days?

 

 

Bambam POV

 

"Yah, now you’re showing your craziness to Jackson? Hyung, tell me what's wrong", I lift my eyebrow, giving his cheek a caress. "I...I hate when Jackson sees Jimin like that...he...still like Jimin I think...his eyes show it..obviously..and..I hate it..because..because I love him..I love Jackson, Bambam..", his words broke between his sniff. My eyes grew wide at his confession. I lost my words.. ‘I love Jackson’ keep ringing on my head. Jb speak out once again. "Please help me Bambam you are the only one that can help me", he beg me, slowly falling to the floor sobbing and holding my legs. Looking his miserable state make me utter “yes”..But I’m wondering, how I can help actually..

 

 

Jimin POV

 

Jr tried to feed me but Jackson eats the spoonful of my cereal that his friend was holding. “yah, that was for me", I crossed my arms and pout slightly. "don't be childish, kid”, that all Jackson said to me without guilt. Urgh, I hate him. Jr laughed pinching Jackson's ear. "Let Jiminie eat, Jackson. Now say ahh~", he moved the spoon close to my mouth. I can see how much Jackson dislike it ,i didn't understand why tho. "Guys, let's go somewhere together, ne? This place so bores me”, Hoseok threw his spoon when he hit the table with his hands, hitting v in the forehead. "Well how about we go to the near park?", Yugyeom suggested giving his bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter