Finally

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimins POV

 

"jelous now?"

i jumped in surprise "Gah, don't sneak up on people like that tae."

taehyung merely raised a brow at me "I didn't sneak anywhere. I came to speak to my beloved friend."

"hey wheres jackson?" jb said

 

"Oh. Well, he's not here. You just missed him, he stormed out of here in a huff a minute ago with iu jimins love rival"V smiled after saying those words

 

i hated when he didn't think before he spoke. He wasn't supposed to say stuff like that to jaebom, he was sure of it. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd ignore it.

 

"Interesting what do you think about this time jimin?" for my bad luck he heard all of the conversation.

"none of your bussiness" i ran off the classroom , going into the lunchroom

 

"Hey, it wasn't me! We weren't fighting at all. Honest." thats jacksons voice and...suga?...i moved my eyes around the crowd to find him

 

iu leaned against his frame, all elegant showing indifference.

suga rolled his eyes"Oh? jimin is rarely upset by anything. What caused him to leave, then?"

"Hell if I know. We were working on meeting" i walk to the table

" well then he got up, told me off, and left." jb came bringing jr with him

 

"What are you talking about me?"

"nothing interesting" she smirked

"you dont belong here scram"i bite the inside of my mouth.

 

-what are you doing here? you don't look like the type who fails a class" I plastered a fake smile "well they give advanced classes here as well its not only classes for the ones who fail" she smiled back

 

"Oppa wae your with that doll and was you hto pair up with him?"jimin breath In and out , don't hit her she's girl.

 

"its for this child care project. We have to make a will to look after jordan that is my baby."jackson explained at ui

 "Yeah something you will never do with him ing " opps my bad it jut slipped

 

i would swear i dint saw jackson go to me, he was suddenly standing right there in front of me, looming and intimidating.

 

"jimin quit it."

 

i cautiously glared at him

"let me move on, i give up" his eyes were sharp and piercing

this hit me like a brick wall, and i suddenly felt like the biggest jerk in the world.

 

"w..hwat do you mean by that?" i said in a very small voice, all the while debating myself for my absolute, monumental stupidity.

 

"guys calm down"yeom said ,i watched jackson retreating back, utterly bewildered and not entirely sure what had just happened.

 

I cliked my tongue, how can he talk too me like that after all i have done for him "SHUT UP" I could not control myself , i used my hands to took him from the back of his shirt throwing him outside the lunchroom guiding him to the empty classroom inrritated ,releasing him in the dust of the floor.

 

Jackson pov

 

I don’t know what Jimin’s felt. To understand his heart is harder than to have him as my boyfriend. Sometimes I feel he still loves me. Why? Because his action. He mad and cried when he get to know I slept with Jb even that was lie. He was jealous and jump to his conclusion when he saw me and Jb in café last time. Now he being wife in PMS sending death glare to Iu when he saw how close we two. But what’s make me so frustrated is he never admit that he still love me. He even denies that fact to his own self! I don’t know what to do. I love him but his unpredictable action makes me tired. I’m not tired of him.. Definitely not but I’m tired to guess what he feels since he giving me more question instead of answer. And his action now makes me lost my patience. Without I noticed I utter something that I didn’t meant at all.

 

“Let me move on, I give up”, that words slip away from my tongue. Jimin looks so shocked and sad. Is that mean all my assumption about him love me is right, right? Should I ‘pull back’ my words or waits for Jimin to confess? Aaaah!! This so frustrated! Please, Jimin. Just say you want me too.. Please, baby..

 

“Why you cry when you are the one said that words?”, Jimin’s word makes me snapped. I look at him bewildered. Did I cry? I wiped my eyes. I did cry. Look, I’m crazy now. I’m even lost my sense of touch..? I don’t know. Calm down, Jackson. Close your eyes take a breath and think carefully. Let’s try one more time. Let’s confess to him for last time.

 

“I’m sorry for making you tired of me…i just don't want other people to get close to you, Jimin spoke with husky voice. Did he cry? I opened my eyes and stare at him. What I see makes my heart warm. Jimin have his head low and his finger fumbling with his hem of his shirt..cute..

 

“If.. If you want to leave me, I got it. I just wanna say I’m sorry. Guess… This is final… Goodbye..”, his voice crack. My heart ached. He looks so vulnerable. But he still looks cute.. I smiled. Jackson, wake up! Stop day-dreaming! He gonna leave you! Do something!

 

Jimin pov

 

Jackson didn’t say anything and its broken my heart. Did I really have no chance anymore? Did he really tire of me? I raised my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter