Just for today

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson pov

 

Jimin must hate me so much. Even the rain pouring, I can still see his tears... What I have done to my precious jiminie? . I’m sorry, Jimin. I just realize my mind was full of thousands thoughts, his sobs no longer can be heard. I pull him back from my chest to check on him, surprise to see he's in a unconscious state. Oh god. I waved my hands to Jin's car direction. Suga was the first one to get out the car. They help me bringing Jimin inside his house. I can sense everyone gaze on me. “I know you guys have a lot of thing to ask, I will explain everything. But now, let me change Jimin’s cloth”, I took my leave when suddenly someone grab my wrist. “Hold on, dude. I don’t think I’m gonna trust you with changing Jimin’s clothes. ert”, Suga snort at me. I blink my eyes trying to grasp the situation. Everyone in the living room have disgusted look on them. “Yah, I’m not ert and I’m not gonna take advantage on him especially in this state!”, I’m trying to defend myself but everyone too lazy to pay attention to me. I sigh seating myself on the sofa as Suga took him away.

 

Yoongi pov

I changed Jimin’s clothes I can see his eyes swollen. He must be crying hard on Jackson’s chest. I clutched the bed sheets in pain." It hurts to see you crying because of someone else " said in a low tone the other half of what I was thinking I said it on my mind seeing my love sleeping . It’s hurt to pretend I don’t care in fact that I’m dying inside. It’s hurt that I can’t do anything. Please, tell me my prediction is not true. Please, tell me you didn’t have any relationship with him.. With anyone.. So that I can confess my love to you..

 

Namjoon pov

 

Even I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t like this Jackson guy for making trouble in Jimin’s life, but mother always said, treat your enemy with kindness. I thought about making some drink for Jackson and the others since they still a guest. I stop my track to kitchen when I see Yoongi crying beside Jimin. I sighed. Feeling hopeless in this situation. I’m sorry, Yoongi. I know you love Jimin but I think Jackson have a big spot in Jimin’s life by seeing him today..

 

Authors pov 

 

In Jimin’s living room, the atmosphere somehow awkward and chill. Bangtan and Jackson were there sitting on sofa while Jimin sleeping in his room still weak and still recover from the previous incident. Jackson gulped feeling scared when everyone gazes on him and his eyes literally can see a question mark on everyone cloud head. "What he doing here?", V said staring at his cup. "How he knows Jimin’s place?", Jungkook placed his empty cup on the glass table. "What relationship between him and Jimin?", Jin said taking the empty cups. "What he done to Jimin?", Hoseok said and sipped his drink. "What Jimin done to him till he prank Jimin with red velvet cake?", V played with the liquid shaking it. "Did they mutual enemy?", Jin said coming back from the kitchen. "Or lover?", Jin's remark surprised everyone. “Did we sit here to talk or just to breath?”, Suga spoke with cold tone. Jackson shuffle from his seat trying to get comfortable position. “I don’t know if I have right to say about this thing but I guess Jimin didn’t tell you guys about me. Am I right?”, Jackson speak trying to loosen the tight atmosphere. “Why he needs to talk about you like you are important person to him?”, V said nonchalantly. Jackson taken back with V's remark, rubbing his neck nervously. “Hmm..”, Jackson breathe out trying to calm himself. “Okay, look. Can you guys listen to the whole story before judging? I feel everyone trying to eat me alive. I can’t breathe. And please stop staring me like I’m sort of killer. I’m not that bad..”, Jackson said with low toned suddenly feel timid.

 

“Okay, we will listen but don’t hope we gonna trust your fully because we still need Jimin’s explanation. So speak”, said Suga. “I’ve been dating Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter