Someone that i dont recognize

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRIDAY

 

Author's pov

 

jimin came inside the classroom on namjoons company, he treated Jimin to eat at IHOP, the tall guy sure know how to take care of his baby, namjoon handled the baby like a pro, the good mood Jimin had was high, he greeted the teacher and got 7, he was greatfull Jackson took care of the baby on his turn giving him a free day, he knew that Jackson loved babies so that's why he didn't mind to take care of Jordan another day"Look what I got baby"Jimin took Jordan away from Jacksons hold,to his own lap so he could dress her in the clothes from when he was little. His mother actually thought Jimin was a girl so, all the baby cloths she had brought were for females.

 

"Doesn't she look pretty?" Jimin looked at Jackson, and smiled as he pecked Jordan's cheek "y..yes it does"Jackson said wishing he could have a real daughter but unfortunately males don't get pregnant.

 

Jacksons phone started vibrating like crazy he gazed on the phone on his hands, seeing 20 unread messages from the person had his phone blasted with calls everyday. 

 

"Give me that damn baby! " JB snapped at Suga when their baby started to cry loudly " YAH! YOU IDIOT DONT YOU SEE I AM TAKING CARE OF IT?" Suga yelled at JB they both were feeling tense and everyone in the room could feel it,

 

"guys calm down' Mark said and jin joined him. "Your a team try to work together"

 

Suga threw the doll to JB not caring what happened to it. "BE CAREFUL IDIOT"JB shouted back at Suga as he caught the doll in his arms.

 

The baby kept sobbing even though Jb tried his best to calm him, " SHUT UP" V tried to take away the baby from mark but namjoon took it, moving it in his arms side to side, the baby calmed down and made a sound that seem to be a snore.

 

Everyone in the room sighed in content "kookie look how ugly the baby is" bambam said earning a giggle from jungkook "ours is prettier of course"

 

"Our baby is the best" JB and Suga both said at the same time ,everyone started laughing because they were so similar.

 

All that day Hoseok made jokes that everyone seemed to like each other ,it was like Bangtan and got 7 never disliked each other. They even joined in making the jokes and funny stories. The walk to their dorms was really long since they missed the bus thanks to the fun they were having. "Someone carry me please" Youngjae pretended to faint making Namjoon lift him up and put Youngjae over his left shoulder.

 

Jr pointed to a building "that's were we live" he stated and the group of males made their way to the building.

 

Some time later the boys were inside the luxurious place and Bangtan were so amazed that they didn't even hear when Yugyeom told them where to go. Once they got into the elevator they noticed they didn't know where they were going and got lost.

 

Jimin pov POV

 

The reason why we got lost was mainly because we followed V. I know everyone knows that he has some problems but he was in the front with yugyeom, while we were besides the others. Taehyung was distracted by free cookie samples at a restaurant near by.

 

Young Jae pov

 

Jac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter