A shower of anger

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNDAY

 

Suga pov

 

It was morning, the sun rays leap beside my angel . Jimin face was normal again, his hand had a tight grip on mine . it seems the medicine worked. The nurse left a tray of food besides his bed on the small table around 6am that make me wake up, the clock on the wall showed 9am. "Yoongi",my baby's eyes gazed at me with joy."You sleep with me", he giggled. Such a pleasant-morning-music to me. "Of course, Minnie". I'll be with you as long as I can", I pecked his palm. "It’s time to eat,Say ah~", his tiny mouth open letting me feeding him. "You’re cute, minie". I poked his nose, he let out a melodic giggle that make me smile widely. A loud voice filled the hallway getting near, "JIMIN!" v shouted and Jimin face palmed him. The door flew open making Jhope follow him inside. "JIMIN!!!! YOU ALIVE!”, V dramatically pushed me away to hug his friend. Jin laughed as Namjoon entered the room. "V, go away. You gonna choke him to death". Hoseok pulled Taehyung away, Jimin smiled saying a soft thanks. "What about my baby?", he added. “It’s with Bambam. Since you're sick". Jung kook looked at his phone sadly.

 

Author pov

 

"Oh, ok". Jimin hug Jungkook and whispered sorry to him. As expected little session of hug end up with a big group hug when Jhope singing a bunny song. “I love you..You love me..We are happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you~ won’t you say you love me too?”, everyone laughed happily.

 

Our friendship was stronger than the whole wide world. "Why did Jackson said you like red velvet when you totally allergic with it?", Jin was curious. Jimin just stayed silent. When Jackson name was mention, Jimin feels an arrow shot his weak heart. Betrayer . Suga sense something is wrong with Jimin and Jackson. Leaving that question unanswered, Suga was the only one that knew what to respond. “Jackson might hear the wrong thing”. The rest of the day everyone took turns to take care of Jimin, but Suga didn’t leave Jimin’s side for the whole day. When noon came, the doctor told them that Jimin could go home. "Your parents must be worried", Suga said. "I wanna go home please", Jimin voice sounded tired. Suga sad because Jimin's parent working overseas, leaving the poor Jiminie alone but I'm glad they trust me and others to take care of Jimin even that I failed to do my best to protect the one I love.

 

Suga pov

 

Jin drives us back to Jimin’s house as Jimin sleep on my shoulder. I smiled to the cute head resting on me. Jin looks at me from mirror, smiling at me. "Did he know?’, Jin ask. "'No, I haven't confess to him yet", I sighed. Jhope look at V who resting his head on Namjoon's lap and ruffles his hair. "You should tell him, Yoongi", he said and Namjoon nodded his head. I will. The light night rain became heavy by moments. Jin parked the car in front of Jimin's house and there was him drenched by rain. Jackson…

 

Bambam POV

 

Kookie was mad at me. The disappointment look he gave me when he leaving our dorm, still stuck in my head. He text saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter