The Welcoming

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MONDAY

 

Author's  POV

 

“Ugh, ruining my summer,” Jackson looked over at Kunpimook who was grumbling pitifully. “It wasn’t even our fault,” Jinyoung grunted. That was true. Honestly, the teacher had just assumed the worst of them. All they’d done was dutifully take the test administered to them. Sure they weren’t the most studious of students, but they did what they could. One minute they were finishing up the test, ignoring the groans and occasional snicker surrounding them, and then, all of a sudden, the teacher appeared and accused them of cheating.

 

Confused and frustrated, the seven of them were led into the principal’s office where seven other boys were already waiting. Jackson and his friends knew them well, but they didn’t understand why they were here. None of the boys said a word. The teacher explained that the answer sheet to the test had been stolen and she declared that Jackson and his friends were accomplices to Bangtan and their shenanigans. Considering their track record, even as they pleaded innocent, no one believed them. One minute they were trying to prove they were innocent, Bangtan not saying a single word during the altercation, and the next, two words changed their lives: summer school.

 

Jackson had never in his life been to summer school and he knew his mother was going to be disappointed in him. He had been sent here because of the awesome fencing programs they offered and yet here Jackson was, getting into trouble. He was completely innocent, along with his friends, but the deed was done. Now, Jackson sat in the classroom in his school uniform, bored out of his mind as they waited for the teacher to show up. Mark, Jackson’s best friend, was listening to his iPod, red headphones nearly blending in with his hair. JB, Jackson’s other best friend, looked like he was sleeping. Jinyoung was playing a video game whilst Youngjae, Kunpimook, and Yugyeom talked amongst themselves. Jackson wasn’t even sure why they were in the same class considering the age difference, but he wasn’t complaining. Not even a little bit.

 

Jacksons telephone keep ringing , he didn't dare to look at the screen knowing who it was, its a girl that have been obsessed with him lately , his fault for being to nice to people because ty take advantage of that, his personally don't help the fact that , he loved to make others comfortable around him, that's the main reasons why he and his friends are called "flower boys" they were really sociable and easy to talk to.

 

However, it seemed like the teacher was running late and maybe some other classmates too. Jackson wasn’t too sure about how summer school worked, but he was pretty sure more than seven students attended. Jackson, known for getting bored quickly, started making a beat on the table with his fist and his mechanical pencil. Kunpimook turned his head and, accordingly, started rapping in Thai. Jackson still had no idea what the song was even though he did it all the time. Whatever the case may be, they were enjoying themselves and laughter started filling the room. Things died down however, when the front sliding door slid open and the teacher stepped in. Jackson was sure he’d never seen this teacher before, but he wasn’t complaining. She was pretty and she didn’t look uptight like most of the teachers here.

 

The teacher walked into the room, putting her bag down on her desk before turning to the boys. She looked confused. “There are supposed to be seven more,” she said, holding up seven fingers as if the boys weren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter