Confession's

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

 

“You guys go back to dorm first. We have something to do... Meet later, okay?”, Bambam pull Jr away from the other members of Got7.“Jr, I think we should find Jackson”, Bambam said on worry. “Oh,okay.. Do you think what happen between Jackson and Jb has do do something with this?”, Jr asked and Bambam nodded. “Okay, let’s go then. I don’t think he will be in our dorm. I bet he will be in his house”.

 

Jackson pov

 

My phone beeped, I opened my inbox,

 

6 new messages

 

From : Cutie.pie.ex

 

Are you okay?’ I smiled reading Jimin’s message, Even he mad at me, confused, and betray, he still worries about me... How could I not fall in love with you baby? I wish Jb can see that you truly care for me..

 

‘I’m okay. Just need some time to think. But please, wait for me, baby. I will fix what I need to and us’, I replied back to Jimin,I put my phone beside me ready to take some nap before someone knock my door. “Jackson..?”my mom peeks on the bedroom door. “Yes, mom..?”. “Your friends are downstairs”. “Ohh..Ask them to come to my room. Thanks mom”. “Sure, dear”. Whose coming? Jimin? I don’t think Jimin because mom didn’t mention his name..Hmm..just when I to the door I caught the shadow of two people.

 

“Jackson..”, I see Bambam and Jr when I opened the door“Have a sit. How do you guys know I’m not in dorm?”, I asking them. “You never skip class and well, judging by Jb’s expression, I bet something happened between you two. So, I don’t think you will be in dorm since you definitely want to avoid him for today”, Bambam said nonchalantly. “Why you guys look like ‘I-already-expect-this-would-happen? Did I miss something? Wait! Don’t tell me you two also behind the mission to separate me and Jimin?!”, I panicked because this was too much for me already.

 

Bambam pov

 

“Hey, you misunderstood. We try to prevent this happen but guess, Jb too stubborn. Okay, look. We’re sorry because we didn’t tell you about him trying to... “, I didn’t get finish my words when Jackson suddenly explodes with something that I’m not expect at all to come!

 

“You already know that Jb lie to Jimin that I’m sleeping with him but you didn’t tell me till I resent Jimin for dumping me without words while Jimin thought I’m a cruel boyfriend who cheating on him with my very own best friend and now you two feel sorry??! Get out from my house before I kick your !”, Jackson yell at both of us. I just got speechless. I didn’t know about that. I didn’t know that Jb told Jimin that. Oh my god. I'm too shock to utter a word to defend all accuse. But thankful Jr keep pretty calm even after Jackson explode.

 

“Please,Hear us out first. Look, we didn’t know about that. Trust me. What we know and trying to apologize is about Jb giving Jimin red velvet cake purposely. We try to prevent him but he said Jimin deserve it. We truly sorry. We even plan to tell you about this sooner but we didn’t expect this coming too fast. About he told Jimin he slept with you..I don’t know that he will go to that low..”, Jr totally can’t accept that. I know he love Jb…but seeing Jb goes to that level just to get Jackson, must broke his heart. “Jackson.. I’m sorry.. We’re truly sorry. He thought with doing that, he got rid Jimin from your life and you will see him. I know what he done is unforgivable but we need to help him. Change him. Don’t resent him too much. He need love”, did I’m saying nonsense? Because Jackson definitely looks at me like I’m just saying something stupid " Jr sounded hurt at his words.

 

“You want me to love him back? Sorry.. I can’t. I love Jimin so much to let him go for the second time. I can forgive him and I know Jimin also gonna forgive him but to give up on Jimin for Jb, nope. Sorry”.“Hey hey.. I didn’t say you should be the one who giving him love and attention. But this guy..”, I said while patting Jr’s shoulder. He startled.. Cute.. “What do you mean?” Jackson and Jr said at the same time, Jr blushed as all eyes looked at him “I know you love Jb, Jr. Maybe you can help him see the thing.. This is the time for you to confess your love and show him the true way to love”, I smiled to him. Jackson nodded smiling widely. “Cool! So..Now, I can fix my love line! I can get Jimin back!”, Jackson beam excitedly. He just yells, shouting like mad person before and now, him smiling like idiot.. Weirdo. Guess, love makes people go crazy.. But what they do not know is thing not gonna be as easy as they hope..

 

Back to school

 

"So you can go to my house and we can take care of the baby"sugar said cheerfully to jimin.

 

While the others skip happily walking out from school’s gate with their new babies, someone blocked their way

 

“Jimin, don’t you think you gonna win! I’m not finish with you yet. Just wait!”, Jb spit before walking away from them. While other members of Got7 bow politely feelinc embarrassed and sorry for Jb’s attitude, Taehyung clench on Jimin’s cloth unconsciously, feeling scared while others looking for explanation from Jimin.

 

“I know I know. Let’s chat in café. I need some sugar”, Jimin said "you need me? I am rigth here tho"suga said gaining a smile from jimin.

 

As soon as they arrive at café, everyone has their eyes on Jimin. Not to waste the time, Jimin spoke about the incident in bathroom till lead them founding him in tears in abandoned classroom a few months ago. Everyone dint know Jimin’s past relationship with Jackson, what they never expect is that they break up because of Jb's lie to Jimin, not because Jackson cheated on him.

 

All resentful feeling toward Jackson changes to Jb except Suga. He still can’t accept the fact Jackson was Jimin’s boyfriend and truly scared if Jimin going to get back with Jackson since the truth already been revealed. Desire to confess his unrequited love unconsciously took place.

 

“So Jimin, what you gonna do?”, Jin asked curiously either Jimin will back on Jackson or not. “I don’t know. The feeling being betrays still lingering in my heart.. The truth sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter