This is a mess

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the morning, I groaned and slammed my fist on the alarm, the machine giving a final wheeze before crashing, probably for good. "Hyung what happened? " jimin said with a sleepy voice with his eyes closed , "just turning off the alarm baby we need to go to school" i smiled seeing jimins action of whinning softly and shaking his head "ill prepare first okay? " Shaking his hair with my palm i somehow manage to sit up from a sleepless nigth of jordans crying , i finally got out off bed to shower. I turned off the shower after i was done and head to take a towel to my hair. I left the bathroom only to be met with my boyfriends shinning orbs.

 

"Jackson?" A quiet voice came from my bed. I turned to see jimin yawning, I fixed my tie with my uniform already in my body instead of a to well like I usually do but since I was in jimins company I don't want to scare him away. "What is it minie?" I asked him. He was blushing and giving me a beautiful shy smile. "Come back to bed?" I lay over him and let my mouth envelope his. Our tongues performed a ferocious battle for dominance which I won, and I left a trail of butterfly kisses down to his collarbone. " if you don't get up where going to be late" I said between pecks on his flesh which he responded with a giggle and pushed me to the side so he could take a bath for himself.

 

Before we left their was food on the table , it would be rude if we leave without eating, I sat down with jimin on my side winning about being too lazzy to eat " want me to feed you with my mouth like a baby bird?" Jimin blushed and shook his head slapping my arm "don't be ing gross jackson " I chuckled eating my own food helping jimin eat his by feeding him with a fork, he gladily did finishing just in time to go to school with Jordan.

 

We changed the babies clothes to go to school clearly Mondays were always the heaviest day of the week, but holding into jimins hand changed my mind, as we arrived the classroom we noticed that some of the guys were outside as well, something really rare of this hour. "Guys what's wrong?" Jimin asked at his friends looking at the closed classroom "It seems something is wrong with misses Kim she is never this late" jin commented which yoongi nooded "your right we been here for half an hour" "that's too long she's always here really early do you think something happen to her?" Mark said hugging namjoons arm that jin tried to pull him away from namjoon "jungkook and bambam left to ask the principal" yoongi told us ignoring the arguing for namjoons attention "you sure there not making out somewhere?" I said and for the first time I makes yoongi crack a laugth "well probably" he said smiling and jimin joined the smile "GO AWAY FROM HIM I WAS WITH HIM FIRST" Mark yelled as jin screamed back "I DONT ING CARE LET HIM GO HES MINE" "well I got enough of this " yoongi sighted to give us a look that clearly said follow me , me and jimin glanced at each other and left a distressed namjoon behind trying to calm both men.

 

We reached a few tables that were outside of the school but still close to the classroom, we could see the inside of it "Finally so ewhere I can nap" yoongi leaned his head on the table closing his eyes as me and jimin sat besides him "jiminie this outfit look so girly for our baby" jimin giggled taking Jordan into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter