Not so bad after all

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov

 

the guys were at hoseoks house to give him company, the poor boy was alone because taehyung was doing homework, while he took care of the baby homself.

 

“Where are you going jimin? Is already late”, hoseok asked jimin

“Uhh..Jackson said the baby throw tantrum. So I’m heading to his house” said the latter opening the door

“What? He can manage by himself. You already taking care the baby before, Jimin”, said Yoongi

 

“I’m just gonna make sure the baby is okay and after that I will back. So- “, Jimin’s words got cut “But look at last time. You almost dead, Jimin”, Suga hissed.

 

“ I know.. But it’s not his fault.. I know what you worry for but please don’t worry, Yoongi. I can take care myself and I’m not gonna stand still if he hurts me.. So please?”, Jimin pleading.

 

“If you insist”, Yoongi said nonchalantly“Thanks”, Jimin’s smile before closing the main door“hoseok, I’m going out”, Yoongi said grabbing his phone.

 

“Wait, where are you going?”, Jin grab Yoongi’s hand“Where do you think I’m going?”, Yoongi rising his eyebrow“Seriously, dude. You make yourself looks like stalker. Creepy”, hoseok make a face.

 

“Haha.. I can’t help to make sure he’s fine”, Yoongi said“Okay. But make sure you didn’t jump into conclusion like last time. Jimin might hate it”, hoseok pat Yoongi’s back

 

“Ok ill call jungkook so he can help you with the baby” yoongi said that before he left following jimin.

 

Yoongi pov

 

What should I do? Ring his bell and then what? ‘Jimin, are you okay? Sorry, I can’t help to come here and make sure you’re fine with him’Aish~ love sure make you look dummy. Now I’m having conversation with my own self..? Yoongi.. Seriously, you doomed.. Maybe I should head back. Jimin might angry with me if he knows I come here.

 

A lady comes out of the house and meets with my eyes.

 

“Hello boy.. May I help you?”, lady with friendly smile greet me.. Okay Yoongi, you can’t escape now. Blame you slow movement!

“Err. Hello.. I’m sorry. I’m looking for ji-no I mean I’m looking for Jackson. Is he inside?”

 

“Ohh. I never saw you before but yeah he at upstairs with his other friend. ill take the trash to the trashcan and show you around”, Jackson’s mom I assumed invite me to her house. Okay just check on Jimin then go back, Yoongi“His room at upstairs. Right beside the stairs Make your own way, boy”, the said mother leaving me alone on living room after showing Jackson’s room.

 

I’m heading to Jackson’s room. His door opened slightly. Thankful he didn’t lock Jimin in his room. If not, I’m sure gonna break his door. But. I heard someone sniffing and sobbing.

 

Jimin! I approach the room. The thought of Jimin crying because Jackson hurt him didn’t lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter