All i need its you

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jacksons pov

4:30pm

So apparently I had to take care of the baby alone, Jimin already take care of her so it was my turn, at first everything seemed normal until the baby didn't want anything I offer her, she was crying non-stop, her diaper was clean, she was not hungry and she didn't had gasses,luckily I knew who to call. 

I pulled out my phone and look through my contacts knowing exactly what I wanted to do. It took me nearly fifteen minutes to finally get the courage to press the 'call' button, and even then she didn't feel ready.

I remained silent as I held the phone to my ear and willed myself to speak, he took the call at the first ring "What?! " Jimin snapped. 

Hey Jimin are you busy? The baby cried I'm the background madly "let me guess" he paused sighting "you need to help?" 

"please Jimin I need it urgently"

"okay ill go there don't think I do this for you this is only for my grade" was Jimin always like this? He had changed a lot, no more sweetness he haves a new cocky altitude since we broke up, "Yah I asked you something" Jimin yelled nearly making me deaf. 

"I'm sorry I was not paying much attention"

"I said when should I be over?"

I let out the breath that i had been holding in and almost wanted to scream for joy. "6:00 should work. We're having an early dinner so we should be done by then. Thank you so much, Jimin!"

" whatever" he ended the call, I did the same carefully setting my phone down. 

Dear, what was the baby doll tucked into your bed when I?" my mom asked me politely.

"It's a project for school. The Baby Project? Me and a boy are pretending we're a divorced couple trying to make ends meet for our kid" I explained.

"What boy?" 

"Uh, Park Jimin? I don't know if you-"

"Your ex boyfriend?" she snickered. 

"y... Yeah him " said trying to get my composure back, "We are friends now"

I go to the dinning area to eat, I stayed at my house since my mom was there, usually she's too busy working at her two jobs, I stay at the dorm with the guys since I hate being alone. 

Gosh it's already 7" i whispered and picked plate I used, carrying it to the dishwasher.

The doorbell ringing is what brought me out of my daze. Knowing that it was Jimin i ran to the door before her my mom could get to it. 

Jimin pov

I have a hard time to go to Jackson’s house. Suga didn’t want me to go alone but I don’t want to make things awkward after that incident. I hope I didn’t came too late. I ring the bell. Jackson welcoming me with huge grin and a slight relief face? “You late. I’m worry but its okay, you here, now. Come in”, Jackson invites me inside “It’s been awhile I’m coming here..”, I whispered to myself. I saw Jackson’s mother. Should I greet her?

“Err... ommoni...hello..”, i greet her. She looks over me and smile.. “It’s been a while Jimin. I’m surprised you are still friends after what happen..”, "yeah I'm surprised as well" I said and she said something the made m blush "my son never stops talking about you,he talks such good things about you" "Mom please don't" Jacksons was were red as well as my face "please take care of my son because he seems to like you lot" . Okay, I’m done.. Thing gonna be awkward. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter