I noticed

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebom pov

 

well it was wednesday, 7 am and I'm walking to school with my baby, not caring if I didn't wait for my friends. I need my time alone. i am glad jackson's baby is so calm and didnt need much care..even when it cried, Jr came and took care of the her and with no time,it already calm. I can't believe jackson loved this plastic thing...i dont know why, but seems like Jackson avoid me and put some distance after we fought..i feel like .. when i'm about to reach school entrace, someone calling my name..

 

"JAE, WAIT FOR ME!"

 

Jr skipped excitedly to me, panting for breath. Beaming and smile brightly,he held out a bounquet of red roses towards me, looking so very eager to please.

 

"These are for you, jaebom! I asked bambam what's were your favorite flowers . so I know that I have chosen the perfect gift for you this time, jb! Please, accept it as a token of my affection!"

 

"what do you mean by that? " I flushed a deep, embarrassed red as i felt, the eyes of people around them stopping to watch.

 

" I know it's too sudden but It took me a lot if courage to do this and to tell you that I like you"

 

"sss..... Stop kidding, junior. I'm not in the mood for jokes", i look away. he placed my hand on his chest. "this heart beats for you. does your heart beaten like this for jackson?", he asked me.. to think about it, I never had those simptoms like my heart beating fast or getting butterflies on my tummy for jackson..but i do like him..i like him..right? now i'm confused.. this junior trying to plant seed on my mind..

 

" I am serious... I like you, jaebom. I really do "

 

I sighed, feeling slightly guilty. "Jr... I appreciate the thought, really...but you know I can't accept your gifts, I don't feel that way for you. I'm...I'm sorry, but the answer is no. Please, you have to stop doing this."

 

His face faltered for only a moment before the smile was plastered back into place. "jb, just for you know, I'll never give up! You will see, one day, that you'll fall for me!"

 

And with that proclamation hanging in the air, he turn on his shoes and ran off.

 

"What the just happened?", I glanced at the roses in my hand and indeed they were by favorite kind. I leaned into the flowrers sniffing them,they smell wonderfull seems like they freshly picked from the tree that dummy... it's been awhile since i see him like this jr looks kinda attractive. ... wait..what i'm talking..aish this junior..

 

walking through the doors of the classroom where jackson, Jimin, and Jr where standing on the back, I pass them making my way to my seat with a new sitting partner besides me, guess who? Jr!!! He just waved Jackson to sit besides me when I want to be alone.. this is getting annoying...i think hes following me everywhere, even when i go to the bathroom.

 

Authors pov

 

Jackson, looking like the walking dead as he plodded towards his locker. 666, the baby of jb and suga was clutched tightly in one arm, as he struggled to switch out the books in his backpack for another set that he'd need for his class , jimin quickly went over and tapped him on the shoulder. As soon as he turned around,he slipped his arms around tiny plastic baby and cradled her close. Jackson blinked for the sudden act at him for a moment before it finally see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter