Sweet revenge

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's pov

 

Jackson opened his baby bag and took a towel to clean Jb’s face. "That’s not cool, Jimin". He knew Jaebom was wrong but that didn't mean Jimin can slam an ice cream on his best friend. Jimin didn’t give damn with what Jackson said and Jb’s glare. "If he dares to touch one of my friends again, I'll deform his face". Got7 felt uncomfortable. The sweet short kid gave a death glare that had make Youngjae hiding behind Yeongyeom. ‘He’s scary especially with that cute face’, Youngjae murmured alone. Each of Bangtan members followed Jimin’s step, taking their baby goes back to Got7 dorm, he turn off his phone after seeing the screen 24 unread messages from his ex girlfriend, she was sure obsessed with him.

 

Jb glared behind Jimin’s head good enough to give a hole on it. ‘He was going to pay for everything’, murmured Jb for himself. A new idea strike to his head. He ask Jackson for a unwanted drink to get rid of Jackson for a moment so that he get to come out a plan to get Jimin pay back for what he had done to his precious face. "Mark", Jb call out for his friend to make him ask Jin what Jimin scare with since dummy Bambam didn’t do his work. Bambam felt nervous under Jb’s glare. "Yah, what are you trying to do? You kidding, right? We just gonna make it worst. Bangtan will sure mad", Jr interrupted trying to persuade Jb to cancel out his plan. “Ha, I know what to do!”, Jb exclaim ignoring Jb’s words.

 

Just in time, Jackson come back holding a can of banana milk, passing the drink to Jb. "What you guys talk about?", he asked totally lost but definitely smell something fishy. Jr trying to overcome the awkward atmosphere by saying they felt sorry to V and especially Jimin since they know Jimin hate when people do something bad to his friends. Jb trying to get Jackson believe in him by saying they gonna buy a cake for Jimin but doesn’t know what kind of flavour Jimin like. "Oh, that's easy! His favourite is chocolate and make sure take note that he can’t have any red velvet. He allergic with it”, said Jackson. "Thanks for the information. We will get that in mind”, Jb smirked without Jackson noticing but other members gulped knowing something bad might happen based on smirk Jb gave. "Let's go home, guys", Jackson ordered, Bambam nodded. "I and Jr are going to get the cake", Jaebom beamed using his fake smile that of course Jackson could believe. ‘Why me?’, Jr said in his mind.

 

Jr's POV

 

“Are you out of your mind? Do you ing crazy, Jaebom? ", I could not understand how far Jb could go. I don’t know why he trying to get Jimin. The bakery was unluckily open when we arrived. This is the first time of my life, I wish all of bakery in Seoul close. *sigh*

 

“No, I am not crazy. I just hungry from revenge and cake.", Jb opens the bakery door scanning for the cake. "By the way, I'm pretty sure my revenge will be as sweet as a cake. It’s not that bad. It just for fun”. "This is not funny and definitely not fun. Jimin is allergic to red velvet. What do you gonna do if something bad happen? and what if one of us was allergic to something and people just say it was fun to see someone suffering". “You have so much worry. Chill, bro”, Jb totally ignore Jr’s remark and calls for the seller to get his order. "I want a red velvet cake but cover up with chocolate". ‘It was too late to fix things and what is done is done’, Jr gives up getting Jb back to the track.

 

Mark pov

 

“Hey, Jin. What are you doing?", I use my charms but fail to start a conversation about Jimin and somehow end up on being a cooking class lesson about fried chicken. "Mark, the oil is hot. Be careful" . The hot liquid almost touched my skin. Namjoon was faster and pulled me into his chest. I blushed for sudden closeness. His eyes looked at mine. Jin coughed to get our attention, automatically making Namjoon loosen his grip on me. "Be more careful, ne", jin said before namjoon leaved the scene.but I still was able to utter my thanks to him. Jb is back. Thankfully he didn’t see the scene of me and Namjoon. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter