Reminiscing

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

 

Jackson had no idea what Jimin went through when he spent time with Jordan. The boy had collapsed the second he’d passed Jordan over to him. If he hadn’t of looked like death warmed over, Jackson would’ve poked at him. Obviously they were in class and sleeping in class wasn’t a good thing to do. However, Jackson patted the other head ,ignoring the exhausted boy for Jordan who was quiet and content. Or at least, that’s what Jackson was assuming considering she wasn’t crying.

 

After class, the only fuss he’d gotten from Jordan was during his fencing practice. His coach had been very understanding in letting Jackson calm the fake baby down, rocking her gently in her seat. She’d calmed down after that and the rest of practice went by smoothly. Sure there were a couple jokes, but Jackson didn’t mind. If he poked a little too hard, that was on them. Jackson figured it was because of the way he was raised that it was so easy to cater to Jordan’s needs, real or not. His mother had catered to every one of his needs despite having a busy schedule herself. She never left Jackson wanting and Jackson was doing the same with Jordan.

 

The moment her program initiated a crying sequence, Jackson was there. He quickly figured out the problem and solved it. Dirty diaper? Jackson handled it with gentle care deserving of a real baby. Hungry? He had the bottle with fake milk at the ready. The baby was obviously too young to have fake baby food considering it hadn’t been added in her bag. Cranky? Jackson quickly picked her up, rocked her, cooed to her, whatever calmed her down. It was a breeze.

 

What was slightly harder was the crying at the early morning. Not because it was hard to make her stop, because that was still easy despite the time. The only problem was that Jackson wasn’t a morning person. Crying at exactly three AM wasn’t something Jackson had been happy about. He didn’t show it or anything, quickly attending to Jordan’s needs before promptly passing out again. However, it had been a bit much for the program to kick right back up thirty minutes later. After that, Jordan was peaceful in her silence, letting her Daddy get some rest. Jackson appreciated it and dressed her up quite nicely the next morning.

 

When Jackson left the house, he was a man on a mission. Jordan was bundled up and he had the car seat in the crook of his arm, ready to face the world. JB was next to him with his baby swaddled up. Despite what anyone said about JB’s temper, he made for an amazing father. The two of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter