An action says more than words

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

 

I couldn’t sleep at all yesterday, the baby was driving me insane. I'm sure it was possessed because it was Jae bom's doll, yes it was Suga's doll as well but the real reason why I was sleepless surely was named Jackson Wang. I needed him right now… To help me, yeah just that... He was there when the exchange was done,but I don't think he remnbers , he wont be happy knowing that Jordan is with JB.

 

 

Worried for him, I sprawled out on my bed, laying on my stomach as I propped the books with my elbows, rocking the baby side to side softy. I watched the clock on the bedside table for it to mark 6am and then placed the sleeping demon doll beside the books, getting dressed as I straightened out my uniform. I ran fingers through my hair, effectively tousling it and going to check my appearance in the bathroom mirror. I looked down to inspect myself, then back to the mirror "Suga hyung... What do you see in me?" 

 

When I went into the classroom carrying Suga's baby that was now on my care, all the guys were there except for Jackson, his chair was empty. I looked at the message he send me the day earlier blushing. His words were so sweet that it made me feel like a high school girl in love again. Should I give him a second chance?. 

 

The door clicked open and Professor Kim’s head poked through the opening. "Where is Jackson? "

He's absent today I guess..." Jr said trying to excuse his friend. 

Suga nodded his agreement and looked back at JB. "He must be REALLY sick.”

 

JB glanced at Suga, then back at the teacher. ”Yeah, maybe something from someone made him sick.”

“Who, you?" I said with venom in my words. If it wasn’t for the teacher’s words before JB could say anything, I'm sure we would’ve started a fight. 

 

Miss Kim shook her head and sighed. “Well okay class, now I want to see how you get the gasses out of your babies.” She carried Jordan in her arms “Now practice.”

 

Suga POV

 

I suddenly had the huge urge to pee, well it was pretty much my fault since I drank two glasses of milk this morning. I raised my hand excusing myself to the bathroom and then left, closing the door behind me with a soft sound and sighed as I watched Jackson hurrying ahead of me. 

 

I ignored him and released all the liquid that was annoyingly bothering me into the urinal, washing my hand to fix my hair on my reflection. I saw Jackson again, coincidentally the boys restroom was in front of the lockers so I could assure that that was Jimin's.

 

"What the is wrong with you?" I ran to him with a demanded tone pushing him into the locker.

"I was just want to give Jimin something… "

 

That cracked up my nerves "Really? What is it, another red velvet cake but now on miniature? Hmm let me guess a cupcake?"

 

Jackson sighed and resisted the voices in the back of his head whispering, telling him to throw a punch against Suga's face. 

I really was going to kill that kid. "Leave him alone he’s mine, got it?" 

"I'm pretty sure Jimin isn't an object that can be owned.” 

 

“He’ll get your 'gift', . What the hell is it you're trying to do Wang?" I spat at him, face flushed from rage. A rush of adrenaline cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter