that girl pisses me off

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

 

FRIDAY

 

jackson woke to the sound of jsugab crying and lifted his face from where he'd buried it into his pillow, blinking bleary eyes as he tried to spot her. He pushed himself up on his elbows with a groan and fumbled blindly for the makeshift bed that the so cool 666 had been sleeping that should have been right beside his futon on the floor.

 

"Go back to sleep,jack, I got her this time."

 

jackson squinted in the voice's direction, his foggy brain focusing only vaguely on yeom sitting perched on top of his bed, in the middle of changing a diaper. He grunted a monosyllabic sound meant to convey that he understood, and let his arms go slack so he face-planted back into the pillow.

 

jae snorted and rolled his eyes. He considered, just for a moment, throwing the dirty diaper at the other boy, but decided that would be just a little bit too cruel first thing in the morning. He disposed of it into the plastic diaper bag and into the garbage in the bathroom.

 

"yongjae your a husband material" yugyeom said smiling

jackson was snoring, and drooling visibly, "he seems really tired" jae loked at his friend "yes he is this baby gots him really tired" yeom said as yongjae agreed

jr opened the door just enough to stick his head into the room.

He paused a moment to observe the cute cuple taking care of jacksons babe and the drooling mess on the bed with obvious amusement and just a touch of disgust, before shaking his head.

"Breakfast is ready,guys."

 

jackson winced."we got to go for school today is friday" yeom and jae walked along the hallway wich jr let him pass, watching as jackson pushed himself up, yawning as wide as his jaw would allow and rubbing at his eyes like a child.

 

"jackson..."

the short teen blinked sleepy eyes at him, curious, but not especially aware just yet.

"Huh?"

 

jr paused, and shook his head slightly, apparently changing his mind."Never mind. We'll speak later."

"'Kay."

jb came out from his room watched jackson stumble towards the stairs, deeply thoughtful.

 

Breakfast and a shower did wonders, jackson had carefully checked the shower head, shampoo bottle, hair dryer, and his change of clothes for any signs of tampering before he's gone ahead and stepped into the water, after also making sure that the door was securely locked, and grease-free.

 

There might be a truce and a tentative friendship now, but he still wouldn't put anything past the twit, after all. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

 

The water sluiced through his inky black hair, warm and pleasantly distracting.

"JACKSON SOME PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER ASWELL" Bambam banged the door furious.

 

jackson growled at himself as he scrubbed the shampoo against his scalp." God, he was being such a...a...woman like jimin... What the hell did i care?"

 

He toweled off ,he caught sight of himself in the mirror and scowled at his reflection.

"Stop it." he ordered himself shooing away the im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter