Tensions

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

 

Jackson stood there, wet and angry. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the flash of a cellphone. Jimin was taking a picture. Jackson felt his hands clench into fists, but before he got to act on it, Jaebum stormed towards them. Luckily for him, he’d been behind most of the group with Jinyoung and BamBam. That meant, only Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom, and Youngjae got wet and, as Jackson looked down at himself, feathered. What were they, children? “What do you think you’re doing?” the teacher’s voice made Jaebum pause and got everyone else’s attention. Jackson didn’t say anything, trying his hardest to reign in his temper and his hurt. What the hell had he ever done to them to deserve this? Jimin was the one who broke up with him!

 

“Oh my God!” the teacher exclaimed, coming closer to check out the damage. When she realized their uniforms were soaked through, she whirled on Bangtan, expression fierce. “What is your problem?” she hissed angrily. Jackson was a little stunned that she was on their side, but then again, they were the ones wet and covered in feathers whilst Bangtan were perfectly dry. “Sit down! Now!” Professor Kim demanded of Bangtan before she turned to Jackson and his friends, her expression softening.

 

“Boys, go to the bathroom and get clean up. Do you have spares in your lockers?” she asked, swiping at a feather that floated off of Yugyeom’s head. She got multiple nods and quickly waved the boys away. Jaebum glared at Bangtan despite him not getting wet. Jackson shot them a baleful look, wishing that looks could kill right now. He turned, following his friends and hoped upon hope Bangtan would stop acting like children. It was so unbecoming. Maybe the teacher would teach them a lesson.

 

“Well, Professor Kim, that was just us welcoming our new friends," Jimin said, seeming impossibly relaxed as he explained himself, not that he thought he had to. "Do you think, for one second, that I believe that?" Professor Kim scoffed, wondering at Jimin’s audacity. She was also wondering how they’d done such a thing in such a short amount of time. "go now and clean all this mess leave to eat when your done " she stormed the off the place stomping her way into the hall way.

 

Taehyungs pov

 

Me and the guys clean the classroom, hoseok had his eyes on me as usual , having this penalty was worth it, I really hated them expecially mark he was always being the pretty boy, we're at the same club that means I have to hear his blabbering 24/7, I dint knew I was cleaning the same spot spacing out when hoseok back hugged me "don't make that face ne smile , for me atleast tae" I could see with the corner of my eye namjoon's smile, I blushed turning by body to bite hoseoks nose, "yah stop playing and clean" yoongi yelled throwing a rag at me, I let the mop go to catch what i was thrown, i move to the move towards the entrance still blushing, damn hoseok and his stupid beautiful bright smile, jimin took the mop from the floor to use it , " now where janitors, nice thing to fill on my experience sheet for a job" jungkook said cleaning the seats with feathers on top.

 

we were done less than an hour, the teacher came inside to see our work, team work sure is helpful "you all did well you got all 10 - from your final grade " miss Kim said revising our work "that's not fair "Jin interrupted and Jimin talked " we learn our lesson by cleaning, theirs no need to have other ways to punish us" "my class, my rules" namjoon started walking outside pissed off, and we follow him,, leaving the teacher behind alone,I hit jungkook arm,it was his fault for that stupid idea I had to have less on my grade, Jimin laughed as jungkook had a childish fight with me hitting the each other " let's try to befriend them or we will get in more trouble" jin suggested" that sounds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter