Jungbam

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkooks POV

 

"Done" bambam almost chirp happily , he remind me of cockatiel maybe because he had his hair styled like one? , it was a mini Mohawk it suit him adorably, I see the photo we took and it look cute "just leaves me with another one to go"


Me and bambam were watching a movie at my house on my bedroom couch, my mom was on her room sleeping , I don't had a dad so it was only us here, thankfully the baby was sleeping and since it was a horror film the lights were off, bambam was shivering when a scary scene showed up his leg and shoulder were brushing mine, casually, but it was enough, since every kind of contact was usually avoided between us. I used to do it to not lead him on, since I had a suspected he kept away to resist temptation.

 

And now his arm was resting between our bodies, forcing me to keep my own on my thigh... until I thought what the hell it's just an arm!

"Did you finish the bucket list of things you want to do with me?" He smiled and let my arm fall, on his, skin touching skin."yeah I did I just need to read a book to you" "ill look forward to it"He breathed in sharply in the silent room.

 

A few minutes passed with me not paying attention on the screen, I only felt the warmth of his arm on my skin, the heat spreading up my arm, on my shoulder, he clinged into me feeling terrified where it joined the increasing heat that was pooling there.

 

I scolded myself, because here I was getting by just some touches, the doll was the only thing keeping me from launching myself at him right now.

 

"Are you okay bambam?" I noticed trembling body

"A bit." my hand brushed his head softly

"I'll change the movie then" i was about to get up when I heard him say "No!" pulling me back by my arm, he reached my hand linking our fingers together "Don't, it's... Kookie Stay here."

 

He looked at me with unreadable expression, and i sat back down, "i was not going to go far the movies are rigth above the television stand"he rested his head on my shoulder, pulling me closer. 

 

He was inventively watching the TV, but I could swear he wasn't really following the story. Feeling a bit awkward and maybe a bit guilty, I rested my head besides his, and felt him sigh heavily as I did, my neck and shoulder started to ache. As I massaged myself with a hand he turned his head to follow my move.

 

"Does your neck hurt?"

"Yeah I... " I cleared my voice. "I spend way too much time on this position." I shifted my neck away from him and reclined my head on the other side to stretch a little, I felt his warm fingers on my rigid muscle.

"Is it here?" he pressed a little on the right spot.

"Yeah..." I breathed, my hand gathering my hair away, so that my neck was completely exposed to him now.

"I... I'm good at massages." I heard him whisper, so lowly I could barely hear him.

 

"Really? Could you... help me relieve some pain then?" I swallowed, eager to feel his hands on me. I swore to myself that was all that was going to happen. A massage. A really inappropriate massage of which the idea itself sent bad ideas to my brain.

 

"Gladly." He murmured.

 

Both his hands placed on the sides of my neck, his fingers kneading my tired muscles, sending jolts of pain mixed to pleasure deep inside me. I closed my eyes, and unconsciously let my lips part, exhaling. The strength of his fingers increased, his thumbs probing the back of my neck, grazing a bigger portion of skin every time, left bare by the low cut top.

 

This time a soft moan escaped my lips,"is it getting better?" Bambam said sounding cheerfully

"Don't stop." I interrupted him. "Please don't." I said softly, his fingers squeezed, making me lean into his hands, the door opened and my mom smiled covering "oh my! Thank god I tough you guys were doing rated things here"

 

I blushed telling bambam to stop "mom no need to say those thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter