The reveal

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"students now choose the leaders so I can say how will you do this task"

 

Yeom pov

 

OK I'M THE LEADER HERE " Jin speaked with determination.

" oh.. Okay.. " I blinked not sure where this was going,

 

" well if you want to be the leader that's fine by me, really" youngjae said looking at him briefly. namjoon nodded, Mark stood up "no, I want to be the leader" he stated calmly, bambam with the company of his boyfriend froze after hearing their friends, they knew how the two were "dominant" it's like two divas fighting for a movie role "guys just calm down let's do a voting" jungkook tried to calm the olders "yeah just raise the hands for each name" bambam gave the idea to vote, but it came out badly when we they were on a tie and namjoon voted for Mark, Jin glared at mark for a moment, openening his mouth as if to say something, then apparently thought better of it and turned to storm back out the classroom door. Namjoon watched him go, jungkook ran to get him, Mark grinned over at namjoon, I guess Mark has a little crush on him since he never says thanks and it's the second time I hear him say that to namjoon.

 

Jackson pov

 

Jimin put his head down on the desk, thumping his forehead against the wood a few times for good measure. I poked his mouth, he whined warning me that he will bite my finger, Jimin sure is adorable "i vote for Jimin to be the leader" I proclaimed,Jimin eyes grew big, v whistled amuzed, "okays were settle"hoseok leaned back on his arms and swung her feet slightly, jb blew a strand of his bangs out of his face and turned his glare on the cause of his irritation, wondering why he bothered.

 

Suga snickered moving my hand away from Jimin, Jr was serious, that was rare... "congrats minie" i cheered trying to light up the mood, Jr stayed quiet raised a brow at me, apparently questioning without actually speaking.

 

"I see the leaders are chosen" the teacher said giving us papers "all of you have to swap babies, male sure the baby is safe because based on the doll status I'll keep giving you points even that the baby isn't yours" Jin entered the classroom with a sulky jungkook behind "what do you mean by that? I have to give my baby to someone else?" "yes one on group on your team " she paused, I got a text from my ex girlfriend, its pathetic how she wants to meet me after all this time  "now give away the a baby to the person next to you"

 

Jimin pov

 

The teacher was nuts, the person that was besides me was jb, who I have trust to leave my child with?, he almost killed me, I handed him Jordan, "it will be okay" Jackson tried to convince me failing really hard, "I'll take one baby off to use it to the next project now 2 groups of three mark, Jin and namjoon, Suga, Jackson and Jimin, the others on a group of two, you will take care of this baby for three days starting today giving it backbat Friday , picking your old baby back"

 

The bell for the end of class period snapped me out of my day dream. I quickly packed up my things and made a bee-line for the door.

 

Jackson left the baby with me earlier, leaving me carring it everywhere I go "Ill miss you so much Jordan " I just felt sad I was giving my baby to jb for a week, who knows that he could do to the doll while he took care if it, the idea if leaving my doll with another person scared me alot. I going up the rooftop, finally there I saw a familiar shirt pass by out of the corner of my eye, and turned.

 

I paused and my shoulders tensed to see, A shadow passes directly infront of me, and i followed it, until I realize that it was jb.

 

Jimin simply looked at him with a bland expression. "Do you mind? I was talking to my doll, thank you."

Jb snorted softly. "Really now. Does it talk back?"

"Yes. She says to you should go away."

"You're a very odd person,"jb showed a cocky smirk

"Ha. Look who's talking the one who tried to kill me," I shot back,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter