I can't believe this

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me you are not calling her?" Jimin said folding his arms in disapproval "jimin I have to its the only way I can know where the teacher lives" "Jackson it can be another way ...we will find her , you don't need anything from that girl" I cupped jimins face with both of my hands "baby trust me anything will happen, no one will steal me from you if that's why your thinking?" Jimin let out a whine avoiding my eyes "I..I don't say that!" I grinned kissing his lips shorty "But I know you well enough to know what your thinking.

 

"Guys stop making out we still don't know anything about the teacher ,yungyeon or youngjae" bambam sat besides you with a tray of food followed behind by the guys "they have there phone off" mark joined in sitting besides namjoon "jimin your order is up" suga casually sat besides me when jimin got up to pick his food from the counter, we al stopped to at a dinner , anyone felt like going back to school to eat "let's just concentrate on the teacher now , the guys are safe I'm sure their together" jungkook said while he munched down the fries, taehyung in othehand was halfway done with his food, the funny part was hoseok looked at him so lovingly even that taehyung had ketshup on his lface and hair.

 

"Any plan genius?" Mark smirked with his remark directing at jin "nothing , but I'll sure will, I got more brain cells than you, yours are already dead" "who wants those when you got my looks?" Namjoon reaction was to sink into his seat as jin and mark started arguing " your lols are horrible like your intelligence, I'm lucky enough to have both" "guys just stop it everyone is looking at our way jimin remarked approaching us with his tray of food "Jackson what will you eat?""I am good jiminie I don't feel like eating anything" "any plans?" Hoseok ate his salad waiting for my awnser.

 

Theirs someone who call help us" I said with jimin giving me a glare when he sat between me and yoongi "who... is ..it?" Jungkook asked between mumches of his food "don't tell me " "its iu" taehyung choke on his meatloaf at the name, hoseok patted his back softly "I know that sheds crazy, we have no other choice, she's the only person that can find peoples information in no time" "Jackson if you think that its the only way , letsgive it a shot" suga recommended giving jimins head a pat.

 

Jackson took out his phone to unblock iu amd call her "put it on speaker"jimin said befoe she srted talking "Oppa~ " ui almost yelled into his ear if it was not for jimins fast thinking" oh hey iu I was wondering if you were free today" he started smoothly the conversation , ui rapidly responded "Of course I am! Oppa your phone is really messed up I can't call you or send you messages" jimin made a disgusted face at her comment "oh I'm sorry sweety I- "SWEETY? WHAT THE JACKSON" Jimin said loudly enough for her to hear "oppa what was that? I heard some other voice, are you with someone else?" Sugar covered jimins mouth "your boyfriend is trying his best jimin don't ruin it" he warned as Jackson continued "no I'm just watching some tv, I was wondering if you could help me with something " taehyung gave Jackson thumbs up "I can everything for you oppa~" "I need you to find miss Kim's address" 

 

She quickly found Miss kims home address online giving it to Jackson "I used her phone number from her Facebook account and looked at the phone address book that had a house under her name" "thats a bit creepy" jr said and jb shrugged at Jr "okay thanks a lot ui" he hanged up looking at his friends , since when you guys are here?" "They were making out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter