A secret love

Summer School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jb's pov

 

First, let me start by laying down a little bit of my background. My name is Jaebom, i am 17 years old and i will tell you my story. Jr and I have known each other for as long as we could remember, our mothers also best friends since their college days when they both found out that they loved the same band and were hanging by a thread on their majors. We were the same age, something our parents did not plan together but nevertheless they were very happy to find out. They were thrilled that their little boys are going to be growing up side by side, which they made sure we did. We lived in the same subdivision, played in the same sandboxes, and attended the same school. Some people mistook us for fraternal twins since we were always together, yet they could clearly see the difference in our looks.

 

Growing up together, jr and I sort of developed this connection that made us know what the other was feeling even though i didn't show it, he knew whs gpoing on, he really didn't have a hard time knowing my mood swings and what he's feeling at a given moment. In my case however, I was more on keeping things to myself, but Harry had no problem with that. "It's your body language. I've basically seen everything and what each of them means. Now from the way you're biting your lower lip I know that you're very nervous right now," he said one day while he was teaching me how to drive a car.

 

As with others who grew up side by side, we naturally did everything together: learning how to ride bicycles, swimming, camping, getting lost in the middle of the grocery store, everything. In school we were inseparable: sharing our lunch, playing with other kids during break, walking home together. Jr was very thoughtful and caring, sometimes even motherly. I can't forget that time when I was coming down with colds and my parents weren't home because of a convention they had to attend. Jr came that day to our house to supposedly invite me to theirs, when he found me in bed burning with fever. He immediately went to our medicine cabinet and gave me ibuprofen, then proceeded to strip me of my clothes to change in more comfortable ones. He cooked a light soup and although I didn't have much of an appetite he wouldn't take no for an answer and spoon-fed me. When I was already comfortable in the bed he called my mom and told her not to worry and catch the latest flight back home. I was already in good hands.  We grew up and there we started to branch out and did things separately, although we were as close as ever.

 

We were both into sports, but he was the center in the basketball team while I was a forward in the soccer team. Due to our ancestry and active lifestyle, I can say that jr and I look good physically, and this is the reason why we have no problem dating with girls. However,our relationships usually end with the girl breaking up with us because jr and I spend more time with each other than with them. They didn't think that we were gay or anything, since almost everyone knows that we're basically brothers, but they were jealous just the same. During those times I get confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter