008

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re late.” Kwon Jiyong said as soon as Chaerin entered the office. Chaerin gave him a look and walked towards him.

 

 

“What’s with the attitude?” Chaerin asked as she strutted her black stilettos on the marble tiles of his office.

 

 

“Nothing.” He answered her bluntly.

 

 

“Fine, I’ll start working.” She rolled her eyes at him, she doesn’t want to say anything because she can feel his vibe’s different. She started to arrange her desk when he called her. “What’s the matter, Sir? Is there anything you need?” She asked.

 

 

“Actually yes, I need to tell you that I’m serious about the things I told you yesterday.” He said seriously.

 

 

“Okay.” Chaerin shrugged her shoulders and she saw how Jiyong’s expression softened. She faced him and grinned. “You’re nervous because you thought I might say no?” She .

 

 

“Uh—no, I just want to inform you that I’m serious here.” He said while the slightest shade of red appeared on his ears.

 

 

“So, that explains the attitude.” Chaerin giggled.

 

 

“Stop it.” Jiyong commanded but Chaerin continued. “Go back to work, Ms. Lee.” He said to Chaerin.

 

 

“Fine, let’s have lunch together Jingyo.” She winked at him and he feels like his heart was about to come out of his body at any moment. It can’t be, girls are supposed to be the first one to fall in love. Chaerin is clearly not like most women because she’s reversing the situation. No, he won’t take any advances because she agreed with his terms. It’s not like he’ll really fall for her.

 

 

He hopes so.

 

 

It’s almost lunchtime and he has no plan on eating anything. He feels so full, and all he just wants to finish his work.

 

 

“Oppa…” He heard Chaerin called him as he read some of the proposals for the opening. He looked at her and he went back to reading. Chaerin sighed, “We will eat lunch together right?”

 

 

“You go ahead, I don’t feel like eating.” He said without even looking at her. She clicked her tongue.

 

 

“Fine.” She answered and walked towards the door. “You might want to find another date on you gala because I don’t feel like going.” She said in an annoyed way, copying his tone then she closed the door. Jiyong proceeded back to work because he knows that Chaerin’s not serious about what she said.

 

 

Chaerin went back before one and he was shocked when she didn’t even acknowledge him. She directly went to her table and started working. Jiyong stared at her and he smiled inwardly. She looks cute even when she’s annoyed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter