006

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I told you black is better.”

 

 

“But red is the best.”

 

 

“I prefer blue.”

 

 

Chaerin watched her friends argue about the color of the gown she will wear on the gala. Everything was under control until she opened for an opinion. It was simple, beige that she said and everyone started fighting about the color. She couldn’t make the stop, until now.

 

 

“What do you think Chaerin?” Bom suddenly asked her.

 

 

“I don’t know.” That’s the only thing Chaerin could answer right now.

 

 

“You know you should pick the color right now because the gala is on next Friday, do you get what I said Chae? We only have a week to prepare you, emotionally, physically, mentally.” Dara said. Chaerin groaned, she doesn’t really know what color to pick.

 

 

“Stop stressing my date.” Jiyong said as he made his way inside the shop.

 

 

“.” Chaerin corrected.

 

 

“Whatever,” Jiyong said and he faced the girls. “What’s with the stressed faces?” He asked.

 

 

“Well, your date can’t pick a color of her gown and she needs to say it now.” Minzy explained to Jiyong.

 

 

“.” Chaerin tried to correct Minzy but it seems like their so serious about the whole color thing that they did not acknowledge what she said.

 

 

“Is that so?” Jiyong asked and the three girls nodded. “Maybe she’s hungry by now so if you’ll excuse us I and my date will have lunch together. We’ll be back by an hour or two.” Jiyong pulled Chaerin.

 

 

“Thank you for getting me out of there, I mean, I’m getting a headache.” She rubbed her temples as they walk.

 

 

“I know.” Jiyong grinned at her and he led her to a restaurant she was never into. “I reserved the seats for us, if that’s what you’re thinking. And I already ordered food.” He said when he noticed Chaerin looking around.

 

“I was really hungry you know? This whole preparation thing is stressing me out.” She explained.

 

 

“I know, that’s why I’m asking the other staffs to do the works.” Jiyong stated.

 

 

“That’s what really stresses me out. I’m getting paid for doing nothing but relaxing.” She whined and Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

“You just told me that the preparation is stressing so you’re not being relaxed.” He said.

 

 

“But still...” She was about to argue when Jiyong waved his hand in-front of her. Clearly, not wanting to hear her complaints.

 

“You won’t work until the day of the gala and that’s it.” He sternly ordered her and she can do nothing but nod. There’s really something inside him that can make anyone obey him.

 

 

The food arrived and none dared to talk, it wasn’t awkward though. It was nice. When they finished eating, Jiyong asked Chaerin for a little walk.

 

 

“So,” Chaerin started to speak. “Can you help me pick a color for my gown?” She asked hopefully.

 

“Chaerin, you can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter