016

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one week and a half since Jiyong decided to stay out of Chaerin's sight in any way possible. He tries his best to not go outside his room when he knows Chaerin is there. He even mastered the art of holding his pee. He stay out of her sight and she didn't care. That's alright, it's his fault. He wondered what would happen if he didn't ask Chaerin to kiss him. Would that be any better?

 


But the way they move inside her house makes things easy for him. Easy to say goodbye, he might hire a new secretary and transfer Chaerin somewhere in his company where they cannot see each other. But he can't do that, Lee Chaerin is the best in what she does. She might even surpass his excellence. That reminds him of going back to his job. Which he can't do because his name is still on the news, people bombarding him with words.

 


Every day, Chaerin would go to work early and go home late. And that made Jiyong worry, she's tiring herself out and he can't help to ease a little bit of her stress.

 


It was a Wednesday when Jiyong decided to talk to Chaerin and help her with some work. He knows that Chaerin needs help and he's willing to help. He's the major reason why she's been working her all day.

 


He prepared a small dinner for them. Searching for the easiest recipe he can find so he can prepare something presentable. He heard the door unlock and a smile appeared on his face, not until he noticed a pale Chaerin. She slumped on her couch and threw her things away. Jiyong then ushered his way to her.

 

 

"Chaerin! Are you okay?" He shook her body and she looked at him with droopy eyes.

 


"Uhmmm…" She smiled before passing out. He felt her hot temperature and he started worrying. Carrying Chaerin to her room, he bit his lip.

 


"Sorry but I have to break a house rule." He sighed and opened her door. He put her on her bed and thought of what to do. "You need fresh clothes." He said as he started removing her working clothes.

 


He hardened at the sight of her curves, it's the first time he saw her like this. Her smooth legs up to her luscious lips. He noticed the mole at the valley of her s and the mole under her lower lip. He started breathing in and out. Not in her state. Putting fresh clothes, he 'accidentally' touched some of precious part of her. He put his hand at the top of her s, feeling the fullness of them. When Chaerin moaned, he restrained himself harder. But he didn't touch her womanhood, he abused her body enough and he didn't want Chaerin to get mad.

 


Sitting beside her, he looked around her room. Her room was painted with white and red, the color of pureness, innocence mixed with passion.

 

"Lee Chaerin, what have you done to me?" He asked her and held her hand. Kissing the top of her hand, her palm, her fingers. Memorizing every part of Chaerin's body, he stared directly at her face, her features are soft yet the aura of her is strong. He can affect any man. And he's one of those.

 


He was startled when Chaerin's hand started moving. She opened her eyes and saw Jiyong staring at her.

 


"What happened?" She asked him.

 


"You fainted, I know I'm not supposed to enter your room but you need to rest properly." He explained without Chaerin asking.

 

"Who changed my clothes?" She asked again and Jiyong made an expression telling her it was him. "Go back to your room, thank you for helping." She ordered him.

 

"But you are not yet well. I'll just wait until your fever go down." He insisted.

 

"No need, I'll just call the doctor." She said.

 

"At this hour?" He was shocked with her attitude.

 

"Yes, so you may sleep now in your room." She pointed at her door.

 

"I'll buy you medicine, just wait okay?" He smiled and did not wait for her answer.

 

Grabbing his phone, some money and his mask, he directly went outside. Walking to the nearest store. He saw Yifan and he greeted Jiyong.

 

"Hyung where's noona?" He asked him.

 

"She's sick, I'll buy some medicine." He answered and smiled.

 

"Buy fruits, too. My omma said that it will help sick people recover faster. She always buy me bananas and apples every time I'm sick." The little boy gave Jiyong an advice.

 


"Okay, I will buy her some. I need to go, bye. Maybe your omma's looking for you." Jiyong waved his hand at the kid and left without Yifan answering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter