025

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nice presentation Mr. Woo, but don’t you think that this proposal will cost a lot. Personally, I think that the budget proposal was not properly elaborated.” One of the major stockholders asked Jiho as he finished presenting his first proposal for a project.

 

 

“The bigger the budget, the bigger the possibility this project will be successful.” Jiho proudly answered as he was confident that no one will stop him in proposing an over-budget project.

 

 

“But our CEO, Mr. Kwon, here, has proposed a lot of projects with low budget needed but we all came up with very successful results.” Another said.

 

 

“Well, maybe what you need to do Mr. Woo, is to come up with a better plan.”

 

 

Jiho stood there, rooted on his spot, cannot think or act. The criticisms they are giving him are nothing like he imagined. He thought they will applaud him because he is part of the Kwon family but no, they are not. They continue on pointing out his flaws on the proposal.

 

 

“Well I agree with you guys with this one, we’ll review your proposal and by the end of the week we are going to have another meeting after reviewing your revised output. But this is Jiho’s first time so please ming to be considerate.” Jiyong said before dismissing everyone in the meeting room.

 

 

The room was filled with awkward silence when the two of them were left inside the meeting room. The only thing you can hear despite their breathing was the inaudible noises outside.

 

 

It took minutes before Jiyong decided to break the atmosphere between them. “Don’t mind them, they said more hurtful words when I started. When you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to knock on the door of my office.” Jiyong offered, because even though he loathes this man in-front of him, they are still related.

 

“No thanks, their words are nothing compared to what I used to hear.” He said.

 

 

Jiho walked away after saying those things with annoyance evident in his expression. He went inside his office slamming the door behind him.

 

 

“Who does he think he is? That Kwon, I’ll make you sure you won’t be here by the end of this week.” He said as he threw all the papers on the ground in anger. “Make you sure to be ready when we go to a bigger office in two days or three.” He ordered his secretary.

 

 


“Okay, sir.” His secretary bowed and slightly smiled at him.

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I’ll show you who Woo Jiho is when angry.” Jiho clenched his teeth as he balled his hands.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, you go home first, okay? I need to see Youngbae first.” Jiyong said to Chaerin as she started clearing up her table.

 

 

“Why, I cannot come? They are my friends to.” She pouted at him.

 

 

“As much as I would like you to come, we are having boys time. Dara is not even there.” Jiyong chuckled at his cute girlfriend.

 

 

“Fine…” Chaerin submitted, throwing her hands to the air. “Just make sure there are no girls, you can go to a club but don’t be drunk, if you’ll go home drunk, you might want to go to your apartment. And again, no girls,” She repeated. “But I trust you on this one because you are with Youngbae and I know he knows what to do.”

 

 

“Wow, you are so possessive.” Jiyong said in disbelief.

 

 

“As if you are not.” She rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

“Go home now, baby. Be safe and don’t miss me too much okay?” He said as she laughed at his words. She went towards him and planted a quick kiss on his lips and Jiyong gave her a disappointed look.

 

 

“What’s with the looks? If you will go to my place without drinking too much you will get what you want.” She said before whispering, “This is just a free taste.”

 

 

“Don’t make me hard.” Jiyong sternly told her.

 

 

“Bye oppa.” Chaerin cutely said then started walking away before him even noticing it and walked through the door. He chuckled in his head as his girlfriend changed into a seductress to a cute teenage-like girl. He then searched for his phone before calling Youngbae.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter