010

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin is as nervous as hell. She doesn't know what to do because first of all, this is her first ever formal date and secondly, she wasn't prepared. Jiyong just went barging into her after saying that he wants to have a relationship with her then he will ask her on a date.

 

 

Hell, he didn't ask her. He just told her to. More like he commanded her to go on a date with him.

 

 

"So," Jiyong sighed, because clearly, Jiyong is as nervous as Chaerin. He initiated this date afterall. "The food's already part of the reservation so we can't choose. But I'm sure it's edible." He added.

 

 

"No, it's fine, really." Chaerin smiled softly while tucking a hair behind her ear.

 

 

"You look beautiful tonight." Jiyong suddenly blurted out and Chaerin blushed the slightest shade of pink.

 

 

"Well, uhm thank you. You look handsome as always." Chaerin said.

 

 

"You too, you're beautiful but you look extra special today." Jiyong complimented again.

 

 

"What should I feel?" Chaerin asked Jiyong.

 

 

"You should feel honored. You know me, I don't compliment often." Jiyong told Chaerin.

 


"Whatever, Kwon." Chaerin rolled her eyes befote chuckling softly at Jiyong.

 

 

The night went on smoothly and Jiyong tried so hard to keep the conversation on-going. They were both talker but at this moment. Their tongues seemed to swallow every word that they want to say. They finished their dinner and they decided to take a little walk since it was still early, according to Jiyong.

 

 

They were walking leisurely, with Jiyong grasping Chaerin's hand. Both were contented with the silence surrounding them.

 

 

"Omma! Omma! Look! Is that what girlfriend looks like?" Asked a little boy passing to them.

 

 

"Oh yes honey. So you need to grow up like that handsome uncle and have a pretty girlfriend like her." The boy's mother explained. The boy suddenly got a flower from her mother's hand as he run towards Chaerin.

 

 

"Noona, please accept my love." The boy suddenly said.

 

 

"What?" Chaerin chuckled.

 

 

"I'm going to grow up very fast. Taller than that uncle so you can be my girlfriend." The boy told Chaerin.

 

 

"Look," Jiyong squatted so the boy and him are on the same level. "This noona," he said pointing to Chaerin, "is mine. When you grow up, me and this noona will already have our kids. You can marry our daughter if you want, I'm sure she will look like noona. Okay?" Jiyong explained to the boy, but he started crying.

 

 

"No! I want that noona to be my girlfriend." The boy yelled at him.

 

 

"What?" Jiyong asked in disbelief. "She is mine." He proudly stated. "Go to your omma and bring back that flower." He commanded the boy before he pulled Chaerin away.

 

 

"That was mean." Chaerin rolled her eyes at Jiyong.

 

 

"What? I'm just saying the truth, and don't tell me that you will accept that flower?" He raised his eyebrow at her.

 

 

"There's nothing wrong with that." She pouted.

 

 

"Something is wrong because that flower is only given to dead people. Who knows whom will they give that to? Besides, I can buy you a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter