001

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, you may now leave.” Said Kwon Jiyong, CEO of Seoul’s biggest company, he has everything; just name it. He has equal share of family and friends but most importantly women. Kwon Jiyong is not just the youngest CEO of the company, but he’s also one of Seoul’s biggest womanizers.

 

 

From head to toe, you can say that he is perfection. Starting from his dark brown hair to his even darker eyes and those pointed nose, but of course, his lips. So thick and luscious that you’ll really want to devour.

 

 

“You have an hour break for lunch then we will meet the foreign investors from France.” Said the girl beside him while she adjusts his coat and his hair.

 

 

But ironically, he has the most uninterested person as his secretary, Lee Chaerin. Since the moment she entered his office, he can tell, she’s not interested. By just the way she talks to him, one can really decipher how professional she is. Breathe of fresh air, that’s what Jiyong said.

 

 

“Do I have other meetings after that?” Jiyong asked his secretary as she finished arranging the files they used.

 

 

“None, sir.” She quickly answered as she bid goodbye to the others. She did not wait for him; she easily found her way out. So it means that he’ll just see her in less than an hour.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong, however, did not have any informal conversation with his secretary. In her three years in service, she did not attempt to flirt with him; she doesn’t even smile at him outside the company. She’s really professional. And in her three years of working with him, he hasn’t seen her going to work with a colorful outfit or with make-up. Even when he will accidentally meet her outside, he will only see her wearing black, if not white or beige outfits.

 

 

She’s really unlike her other women who are all girly. He chuckled; maybe he should even try to be her friend. Because based on his observations, she’s only talking to two people: Dara and Youngbae. Maybe because they are best friends but Youngbae is also his best friend.

 

 

Jiyong ate wondering that maybe he should talk to Chaerin. At least, once or maybe he should try.

 

 

“Sir, we are leaving in five.” He was startled because out of nowhere, Chaerin emerged.

 

 

“Okay, just let me finish this.” Jiyong said as he took the last bite of his steak. And after few minutes, he’s ready.

 

 

The meeting went well, because it’s the mighty Kwon Jiyong there. Discussing every plan and proposing new things that may improve their business. And as usual, it was successful. He smiled at the investors, another triumph. He should celebrate because this is a big one. He looked at his secretary, smiling softly at the people while ensuring that the deal’s sealed.

 

 

“Good job everyone.” He congratulated everyone. “Maybe we should have a little celebration for our success.” Everybody inside the meeting place cheered, well almost, because his secretary remained calm and did not even smile. “Okay, let’s all meet after work.” He dismissed his staffs.

 

 

Jiyong started packing his things because a party cannot wait. And who cares if today is a weekday? Tomorrow is Friday so he’ll just suffer for a day and have his rest on the weekend. He tried to look around, you can see nobody already, party animals, he thought. But he heard typing noises coming from the other side of the room. And he looked at Chaerin.

 

 

“Won’t you come?” He asked her softly, and Chaerin looked at him and simply shook her head. “You should come. You’re half the reason why we got the deal.” He persuaded her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter