007

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just don’t slouch. Don’t move, they are getting your measures!” Bom yelled at Chaerin while Chaerin awkwardly stands in-front of a mirror while a stranger is getting her sizes.

 

 

“I know but—aww.” She silently winced in pain as a needle poke her back.

 

 

“I told you so.” Bom said. “Just stop moving or you’ll repeat everything.” She added, Chaerin sighed in defeat. There’s no way she can win in any argument.

 

 

After a few minutes, the lady was done and she’s getting dizzy. The smells of new fabrics waiting to be sewed are really the getting into her.

 

 

“I want to go home.” She told Bom as she sits on a couch.

 

 

“You still need to buy shoes with Minzy and Dara will tell you the rest.” Bom said as she started scrolling through her phone.

 

 

“But why do I need to go back here. We went here already, isn’t that enough?” She started asking questions so that Bom will stop bothering her.

 

 

“Firstly, it is you who want another style because you said that you don’t want the vulgar dress we showed you. And, you want another color so you are here to pick it.” Bom said.

 

 

“That’s really vulgar. The dress will just cover my sensitive parts. I don’t wear clothes like that. Besides, I don’t want people to think that I’m one of Jiyong’s s.” She truthfully said.

 

 

“Oh, is that so?” Bom teased Chaerin.

 

 

“Yes, I don’t want people to think that I’m just another one-night date for Jiyong.” She puffed her cheeks.

 

 

“That’s not it Chaerin,” Bom smiled wickedly. “You’re crushing on Jiyong are you?”

 

 

“Come on, we’re too old for that.” Chaerin defended herself.

 

 

“So, you’re in-love?” Bom raised an eyebrow for what Chaerin just stated.

 

 

“Of course not.” Chaerin started to get flustered and her face becomes hot, then she started fanning herself.

 

 

“You know Jiyong’s quite alright, he can your standard.” Bom said.

 

 

“Except that he’s a man . He’s like a walking magnet that every time he does something, a girl will kiss him out of the blue. He has this effect on women.” Chaerin explained.

 

 

“So, you’re a part of ‘those’ women?” Bom giggled as she caught Chaerin with her own tongue.

 

 

“Whh—no, of course I’m not one of them.” She started to panic.

 

 

“Just admit it Chaerin, you’re attracted to Jiyong.” Bom scooted nearer.

 

 

“I don’t know. A little bit?” Chaerin finally admitted.

 

 

“I knew it.” Bom smirked.

 

 

“What?” Chaerin rolled her eyes at her confident friend.

 

 

“It’s good Chaerin, he promised us not to do you unless you beg for it.” Bom chuckled.

 

 

“He asked you guys if he can have with me? Are you selling me or something?” Chaerin said, kind of pissed.

 

 

“No, we’re protecting you. Because if he didn’t swear to us, I assure you that at this very moment, you might be carrying a small tadpole right there. Not to mention, a fatherless tadpole.” Bom pointed at her belly.

 

 

“Whatever.” Chaerin answered.

 

 

“Minzy’s picking you in 10 minutes so our appointment will be done and we will just wait for your dress.” Bom started to stand up. “You wait for Minzy because I’m going to meet Seunghyun and we’ll have lunch together.”

 

 

“Can’t I come with you?” Chaerin asked, hoping that Bom will agree.

 

 

“It’s a date Chaerin so get your out of here before I leave because Minzy’s on the way and I need to retouch my make-up before my boyfriend comes.” Bom snorted at her.

 

 

“I can’t believe you’re my friend.” Chaerin opened the door.

 

 

“Well, believe it. See you Chae.” Bom half-shouted as Chaerin exited the door.

 

 

Chaerin looked at the time and it’s almost 12. She will eat first before they will pick her sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter