013

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up feeling dizzy. All he remembered was him partying with Youngbae and telling him secrets. And those secrets include a girl named Lee Chaerin.

 

 

"Admit it man, you are a jerk and after all of the things you did to Chaerin. Don't expect her to forgive you that easy." Youngbae said as he looked at Jiyong.

 

 

"I know," Jiyong sighed. "It's just that everytime I open my mouth and do something it always comes wrong." He massaged his temples as he drink his third bottle of beer..

 

 

"You need to learn how to man up, like seriously. You're not getting any younger. You will be alone forever, I want Chaerin to be your wife. If you cannot do anything about Chaerin, I don't know. You're still my best friend, man. But I need you to stop being stupid." His best friend showed how disappointed he is with Jiyong's action.

 

 

"Sorry okay. I want to apologize to Chaerin but she hates me now." Jiyong sighed again.

 

 

"Whatever, man. I need to go Dara's waiting for me." Youngbae bids his goodbye to Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong stood up as soon as Youngbae left. He searched for girls, danced with different women while drinking. He wants to see Chaerin but he doesn't have the courage to do so. Walking towards his car, his vision suddenly became blurry. He started getting dizzy, maybe it was something he drunk. He entered his car and started driving, he was about to drive slowly but he stepped on the wrong pedal. The engine went wild ans he lost control. He cannot stop the car so he continued on stepping on the pedals. Then he was shocked when his car went in a halt. He realized that his car bumped in-front of the bar. The mirrors of his car were broken, and he noticed some were on his shirts. He went out of his car and looked at the party that stopped before he collpased.

 

 

"Where am I?" He looked around, this looks familiar. He tried to stand up and saw himself. His shirt was covered with dried blood, he removed his shirt and saw some bruises and some parts of the broken mirror burried in his skin. He removed the small pieces one by one and he can only wince in pain. When he's already done, he decided to take a quick shower. "Damn, my head hurts." He said and tried to sleep again but his stomach is growling. He stood up and went outside the room to find food.

 

 

 

"You, what are you doing here?" He asked the female who's busy cooking.

 

 

"Well, as you can see. You are in MY house." Chaerin said before she continued cooking.

 

 

"Why am I here?" He asked again.

 

 

"Because you are stupid and the media is after you." Chaerin answered him.

 

 

"How dare you call me stupid? I'm your boss." He told her.

 

 

"You're in my house." Chaerin answered back and that made him stop. Well, she's right.

 

 

"But why am I not in Youngbae's pad?" He asked for the third time.

 

 

"He asked me a favor and they are my best friends so if you can stop talking, you can eat now." She pushed the plate full with foods.

 

 

"I don't know you cook." He pointed out.

 

 

"You don't know anything about me." She muttered.

 

 

"I know you're beautiful, that you're hard-working, and I know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter