003

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So,” Jiyong cleared his throat and spoke as they both take their seats. Since Youngbae saw the both of them inside the elevator, he cannot stop himself from grinning. Maybe it’s because Youngbae keeps on teasing Chaerin and Jiyong surely enjoys it. “You’re moving inside my office tomorrow.”

 

 

“Why Sir? My office is just outside and you can call me anytime.” Chaerin said as she looked down, staring at her fidgeting fingers on her lap.

 

 

“Because I might need your help more often.” Jiyong told her as he stared directly at her.

 

 

“B—but sir,” Chaerin tried to explain why she should not be inside his office. “How about your personal meetings with your girls?” She sternly said.

 

 

“Oh, that? I think that I will start to be more serious here; I will separate my work from my own needs. Besides, you’re here.” He said.

 

 

“What do you mean I’m here?” Chaerin’s eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“Oh dear, you’ll understand me soon.” Jiyong smiled wickedly that sent shivers throughout her body. “We need to start packing your things.”

 

 

“What do you mean by ‘we’?” Chaerin asked again.

 

 

“Just, consider this. And no more questions please you’re giving me a headache.” He chuckled and so did she.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Are you serious?!” Dara squealed as she heard Chaerin’s special request.

 

 

 “Shhh, they might hear you!” Chaerin covered as she whispered to Dara. “You told me I need to change.”

 

 

“Yes! I told you that but I just can’t believe it Chae, you finally consider my suggestion.” Dara grinned at her.

 

 

“I don’t know, maybe it’s really time and just like what you said, I’m not getting any younger.” She sighed.

 

 

“Who is it?” Her petite friend asked her suddenly as they made their way to Chaerin’s car.

 

 

“What do you mean by ‘who’?” Chaerin looked at Dara as she opened her car and started the engine.

 

 

“It’s Kwon isn’t it?” Dara .

 

 

“It’s nobody Dara, I just feel like changing.” She blushed. “And by the way, I will only buy my colors.” She said trying to change the subject.

 

 

“Fine, you’re sticking with the whites and the blacks but you need some color. And don’t change the subject you rascal.” Dara laughed.

 

 

“I’m not and please stop this non-sense.” She told Dara as she dashed her car.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter