022

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up from his slumber when his alarm went off. He groaned as he pressed it off. The weekends are getting more and more fun with Chaerin spending every time she can spend with him together but the fact that he and Chaerin only have 48 hours to be themselves, they really cannot do anything out of normal like go out of town or anything. But everything feels fine as long as they can talk about anything under the sun.

 

 

Getting ready for work, he made sure to send a simple text message to Chaerin. Just like what Chaerin wants, simple yet sincere. He smiled at the thought of seeing her again in a tight skirt. Don’t get him wrong, he likes seeing her wearing clothes as she likes but seeing her in a tight attire is another whole story. He checked himself once again on his mirror before heading off to work.

 

 

“Good morning, Mr. Kwon.” The pile of employees waiting for their turn at the elevator bowed their heads at him and he acknowledged their greetings by nodding his head. They gave way to him and he went inside, thinking of a certain girl who makes him eager to go to work.

 

 

Walking towards his office, Jiyong was taken aback when he hears two hearty laughs. His palms got sweaty and his heart started to pump faster.

 

 

When he finally had the courage to open the door, he was shocked when he saw his mother and Chaerin laughing together. They both heard the sound of the door opening and both looked at the source of sound.

 

 

“Jiyongie you’re finally here.” His mother smiled at him, the warm and sweet smile which he feels real.

 

 

“What are you doing here, Mom?” He asked in a confused manner, his mother is not the type of person who goes to him without an event or anything.

 

 

“Why? Do I need to have a reason to see my son and his lovely girlfriend?” His mother raised an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

 

 

“W—well it’s not that. It’s just that it’s rare to see you here visiting… me… or my girlfriend…” His words falter as he tried to think of words he can use to not offend his mom.

 

 

“Let’s just say that I heard so many great things about my son and one of those things is that he finally stopped making his office as a motel and settled to someone whom, I think is a very kind lady for his stubborn attitude.”

 

 

“Mom, you’ll be surprised if you’ll know who’s more hard-headed. Trust me.” Jiyong laughed at his statement.

 

 

“Fine, fine. See you when I see you, son. I just went here to make sure that the rumors of you finally finding a girl is true and to tell you that your cousin Jiho would be working here.” His mother said.

 

 

“What?!” Jiyong half-shouted at the last part of his mother’s statement.

 

 

“He changed, son. I know it.” His mom told him before kissing his shocked face and before hugging the neglected Chaerin goodbye.

 

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

 

“I did not know that your mom would be such a fun person, based on her looks, she looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter