009

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin played with her fingers as she sighed softly, biting her bottom lip.

 

 

“So, why didn’t I know about this whole thing?” Jiyong’s older sister, Dami, eyed the two people in-front of her. Jiyong just smirked.

 

 

“You know I like exploring things, sweet sister.” He answered and Chaerin’s eyes widened.

 

 

“What do you mean by that you !” She smacked Jiyong head as he winced in pain, both forgot Dami’s presence.

 

 

“Hey, I was just joking. What’s with the smacking?” Jiyong butted back.

 

 

“Whatever.” Chaerin crossed her arms and shifted away from Jiyong.

 

 

“Look, I’m sorry okay?” Jiyong pulled Chaerin close to him but Chaerin just continued her rant.

 

 

“I’m just an experiment huh?” She mumbled then suddenly, Jiyong gave her a smug look.

 

 

“Yes, honey, we’ll do experiments and when I say that, it means exploring the hidden ones.” He placed his hand on her thigh and she gasped.

 

 

“ert.” She shouted before smacking him again.

 

 

“Do you even know what a joke means woman? You’re unbelievable.” He rolled his eyes at her.

 

 

“Well, sorry to break it Mister, believe it.” She answered.

 

 

“I’m still your boss.” He growled at her.

 

 

“Well, I can quit now.” She challenged him. Dami looked at the two with disbelief, she cleared . Snapping them both back.

 

 

“I’m so sorry.” Chaerin quickly bowed her head at Dami, flushing with a beet color red as she realized what she just did.

 

 

“It was fine, it’s fun seeing you both bicker. Well, except for the part that the two of you were completely ignoring my presence.” Dami said as she puffed air through her cheeks.

 

 

“I’m really sorry Dami-sunbae.” Chaerin apologized again.

 

 

“Call me unnie Chae, calling me sunbae makes me feel old. And I’m Ji’s sister.” Dami smiled sweetly at her.

 

 

“Okay u—unnie.” Chaerin answered hesitantly.

 

 

“It’s nice to hear, right? Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” Dami assured her and she just nodded her head. “I need to go now. It was fun meeting you, I’ll send you a text later and we can hang-out some other time. How’s that sound?” Dami asked.

 

 

“Well, it sounds nice.” Chaerin smiled at her. Quickly adding unnie. Dami quickly left because her fiancé was already waiting for her. Chaerin digested the whole situation before she looked at Jiyong.

 

 

“She just saw how crazy I am.” Chaerin’s whisper was heard by the man beside her.

 

 

“Yes, she just did.” Jiyong told her.

 

 

“This is your entire fault. You said that and I went mental, you know how I hate it when you tease like that. I told you, this is my first relationship and I don’t want to be taken for granted.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter