021

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s now sitting on a table inside a restaurant, waiting for Bom. She saw the older woman approaching and she waved her hand.

 

 

“I can see by the way you look at me that you already did it with Jiyong.” Bom vulgarly said, not minding to greet her friend first. Chaerin got flustered with the sudden words of her friend.

 

 

“H—how did you know?” She asked the raven haired woman in-front of her.

 

 

“You have that after glow and you look more vibrant. Now tell me, how is Jiyong in bed? Was he a rough or a sensual lover?” She quirked her eyebrows at Chaerin, wanting to know the answer to her question.

 

 

“Well…” Chaerin tried to find the appropriate description at how her boyfriend is in bed. “He’s—it depends on the mood.” She finally said.

 

 

“Ohh, sneaky naughty couple huh?” Bom more. “Just always remember, a moment on the lips, forever in the hips!” Bom almost shouted, earning some weird looks from the people sitting nearby.

 

 

Chaerin became flustered and bit her lip hars, trying to stop the urge to smack her unnie on the face. “If I don’t love you, I might have punched you right in this very moment.” She threatened.

 

 

“But you do, that’s why you can’t.” Bom winked at her.

 

 

“Whatever unnie, I just want to have some company today. I feel like I was neglecting you guys because I’m always with Jiyong.” She admitted.

 

 

“No honey you’re not neglecting anyone here. It’s normal to be with your boyfriend most of the time. Remember those times when Dara cannot join us in some of our plans because she has other plans with Youngbae? That’s really normal.” The older assured her.

 

 

Chaerin nodded her head in understanding. “I just thought that you guys are feeling that because I cannot join you in clubs anymore.”

 

 

“Shut up Lee. You always don’t join us whenever we go bar hopping or man hunting.” Bom rolled her eyes at her friend. “I’m honestly glad that Jiyong made you a woman and you don’t look like an old man’s mistress right now.”

 

 

“I don’t look like that.” Chaerin said as if she’s insulted. “I just don’t like dressing up.” She added.

 

 

“Fine, at least Jiyong introduced you to the world of skirts and lingerie.” She dejectedly said at her younger friend.

 

 

“I’m thankful though,” She admitted. “I wouldn’t know what to do if it weren’t for him.”

 

 

They did everything to catch up and it was almost 2 when she received a text. It was Jiyong, asking where she is.

 

 

“Unnie, I got to go. Jiyong’s looking for me.” She said as she collected her things.

 

 

“Okay, see you when I see you.” Bom waved her hand at her. She went to Jiyong’s apartment as fast as she can, not that Jiyong asked her to be there. She just wants to be with him.

 

She hurriedly opened the door and she saw her dashing lover, at the couch watching some random sci-fi film. When Jiyong saw her, he smiled widely and asked her to join him.

 

 

“I thought you were with Bom noona?” He asked her.

 

 

“I was, but I miss you more.” She blushed as she said those words to him.

 

 

“How cute.” Jiyong chuckled before kissing her lips.

 

 

The couple spent their time watching and eating some random food that Chaerin insisted on preparing. And for the first time, Jiyong really felt like a normal boyfriend with a normal life. Only Chaerin can make him feel normal at the same time divine. He smiled at the sudden realization.

 

They are now in his kitchen, with Chaerin bending down to get some of the cleaning materials and with Jiyong checking her out. ‘She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter