028

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaerin-ssi it’s late.” Jiyong said as he collapsed on her.

 

 

“Sir, you are drunk.” Chaerin said as he carries him to the velvet couch.

 

 

“No, it’s obvious that I am not drunk.” He laughed. “Chaerin, come here.” He motioned her to come closer.

 

 

“I—I should go home, Sir.” She tried to feign.

 

 

“No, come here, I just need to ask you something.” Jiyong pulled her hand and made her sit next to him.

 

 

“What is it, Sir?” She said her voice getting little at every second.

 

 

“Nothing much Chae.” He told her.

 

 

“If it’s nothing much, maybe I should go home first.” She stood up but Jiyong pulled her harder this time and laid her on the couch.

 

 

Maybe it’s because Kwon Jiyong is such a good kisser that made Chaerin rooted. Yes, as soon as he laid her, he kissed her, not minding that she is his secretary and this is the first conversation they are having. Jiyong’s tongue tried to enter Chaerin’s but she won’t let him so his hands roam around her touching every part of her body as if he memorized everything.

 

 

His hand cupped her and the other cupped her and when he squeezed both at the same time, she gasp and his tongue freely entered , tasting her warm cavern.

 

 

“.” Jiyong said as he removed his shirt and as if on cue, Chaerin’s mind snapped back to reality and she pushed him away, running outside the company before calling a cab.

 

 

 

Squeals are heard on a nearby walkway of the company. Sandara and her fiancé Youngbae just witnessed Chaerin walk away from her boss. Nope, they did not just witness the running away of Lee, they witnessed the whole make-out scene.

 

 

Well, the couple drove the drunken Kwon Jiyong to the company because Sandara keeps on insisting that Jiyong has something with Chaerin as well as Chaerin with him and seeing what happened proved her point. They asked Jiyong’s driver to drive his car to the company and leave it there after he makes sure that the car is safe and the key is inside so it will look like Jiyong drove himself there.

 

 

“Oh my God!” Dara squealed again. “I told you Jiyong finds Chaerin attractive!” She added.

 

 

“Babe, you know Jiyong findsevery woman attractive when he is drunk. You remember that one time when he tried kissing you and you punched him hard?” Youngbae clicked his tongue as he remembered.

 

“Nope, this time it’s different.” Dara insisted.

 

“Okay fine.” Youngbae rolled his eyes at her.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

“I don’t know, we will tell Ji the news first.” Upon hearing Kwon Jiyong’s name, Chaerin stiffened.

 

 

She remembered what happened last night and how Jiyong touched every hidden flesh of hers. She then heard Dara squealed. And her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“Dara, why are you squealing?” She asked Dara.

 

 

“Oh, me? No, no, I’m not squealing.” Dara giggled, she let Dara slide this time. It’s really great news after all. “I’m coming with you, so let’s prepare!” She was pulled outside her room.

 

 

‘Jesus, Chaerin almost caught me.’ Dara scolded herself for almost letting her secret out.

 

They were silently eating when Dara told her. “Chae, don’t you think it’s time to change your style?”

 

 

“What style?” Chaerin looked at her quizzically.

 

 

“You know,” Dara eyed her from head to toe. “The whole this.” She pointed at her body, up and down.

 

 

“Is there something with this, I mean my style?” Chaerin asked her as if there’s nothing wrong with her.

 

 

“Yes! The whole style is wrong Chaerin, I want to see you in a colorful shirt, dress or even underwear.” Dara explained. “And you’re not getting any younger.”

 

 

“I know, I just don’t feel like it. I don’t see myself wearing a red dress. I just—I don’t look good at anything, we all know that and I don’t know how to interact with them.” She said as if she cannot say the word.

 

Dara tried insisting that her friend should change her style because who knows what will happen when her friend sees Kwon Jiyong after the slightly hot night.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Ji’s running late, hangover.” She heard. Damn, does he remember anything? She stood up and she bumped into Dara who’s holding a cup of coffee.

 

“I’m so sorry!” She heard Dara as she used her bare hands to remove coffee stains in her clothes. “I’m really sorry.” Dara silently said.

 

“No, it’s fine. See? I’m just going to go home and change.” She assured her friend.

 

“No!” Youngbae shouted. “N—no I mean, Jiyong is on the way he might look for you.” He smiled nervously at her.

 

“But I don’t have any spare.” She said as she tries to remove her coat.

 

“I have!” Dara cutely said. “Good thing, I brought the clothes.” She winked at Chaerin. She gave Chaerin the bag and when Chaerin peeped at the things inside she quickly gave it to Dara back.

 

“I’m not wearing that!” She said.

 

“Chae, Jiyoung will be here any minute and just this one. There’s nothing wrong with these. And I’ll help you.” Dara tried to give Chaerin her cutest look and then there are Youngbae’s hopeful eyes.

 

“Fine.” She rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat. “You two are ganging me.” She whined at them.

 

“No, we’re not and Dara, help Chaerin now, I’ll just buy another for you and one for Jiyong.” Youngbae said as he literally pushed the two of them.

 

 

Youngbae smiled when he received a text from Dara as he went down to his car to get the other cups of coffee he bought just in case their plan succeed, and it did.

 

 

From: Dara

She’s changing now. How’s my acting, babe?

 

To: Dara

Very good, babe.

 

Youngbae did not respond to her text as he waited for a few minutes so that it wouldn’t look like it was staged.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter