005

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, I am dead serious Lee Chaerin.” Jiyong said as he chuckled lightly. “Look around,” He ordered Chaerin and she did. She was in awe; she never knew this part of the city.

 

 

“It’s beautiful...” It was Chaerin could say after absorbing everything she can see.

 

 

“Like you.” Jiyong whispered while staring intently at Chaerin.

 

 

“Are you trying to make me feel guilty because I doubt if I’ll go to that gala with you?” She said while racing an eyebrow to the man in front of her. Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

“I did not say that.” He grinned. “I just wanted to tell you the truth because you’re so shy towards everybody, well excluding your friends but I want you to be comfortable with me.” Jiyong explained.

 

 

“How come you want to tell me these things now? I’m working for you for years and just today that you told me things, you complimented me besides the good jobs.” She said trying not to sound irritated because after all, he’s still her boss.

 

 

“You don’t talk to me, that’s why.” He retorted.

 

 

“W—well because…” She doesn’t know what to say because he’s right. He tried to open a little conversation before but she refused, thinking of his attitude.

 

 

“I’m right Miss Lee, am I not?” He chuckled and Chaerin glared at him before shifting her eyes to the ocean. She can’t remember how long she had been to an ocean before.

 

 

“I’m still not changing my mind.” She said silently and when Jiyong looked at her, she regretted every word that came out of . His stare was cold that it made every nerve of her body shiver, he did not say anything, nothing at all but she knew that he’s frustrated at her. She doesn’t even know why in the first place, she disagreed when he’s asking her nicely.

 

 

‘It’s a pride thing.’ She reminded herself.

 

 

“Is this because of what happened in the office? Don’t lie; I know you’re scared that what we did might happen again. But I’m telling you this Chaerin; we’re going to do those things more often. If you won’t obey me.” He threatened her but to her, it’s more like a promise. A promise which she hopes he will keep.

 

 

‘I’m not afraid if we’ll do those things again. I’m more than willing to give you more, that’s what I’m afraid of.’ Chaerin said to herself as she remained staring at his eyes.

 

 

“Won’t you still come with me Chaerin?” He asked for the nth time. And let’s just say that Chaerin was trying to push her boss’ limit.

 

 

“You’re right I won’t come.” She said bluntly.

 

 

“Fine.” He said as he pulled her arm to his car, just enough force not to hurt her. “Get in,” He said as he opened the door and let Chaerin sit on the passenger. The ride was silent because Chaerin is afraid that if she’ll say another stupid word, her boss might turn into a dragon and her whole life will be over.

 

 

She was confised when Jiyong turned to her and grinned. “I wanted to offer you a deal Miss Lee.”

 

 

“What’s the connection of your deal here in an empty basketball court?” Chaerin said as she rolled her eyes, hiding the fact that she’s nervous on what he will do to her. “And what’s the connection of going here in a dark area of the city?” Chaerin raised her eyebrows. “You’re not planning to me, are you?” She began to worry.

 

 

“I won’t you honey, because you’ll be begging.” Jiyong grinned at her, earning an exasperated sigh from Chaerin, there’s no way she’ll end up winning against him anyway.

 

 

“What’s the deal?” She asked Jiyong and she was startled when Jiyong threw a ball to her.

 

 

“When did you get this?” She asked him, because he was there in front of her and suddenly he threw her a ball.

 

 

“None of your business Miss Lee. But let’s get straight to the point. You beat me and I’ll find another for the gala and you’ll have a free day, I beat you and I’ll decide everything.” Jiyong walked towards her, “…and of course, with a twist. Every time I shoot a ball you remove a piece of your clothes and I’ll do the same, well, if you can.” Jiyong whispered.

 

 

“W—what if I don’t like?” Chaerin said, hoping to pull off words that can stop Jiyong. “This is ridiculous Jiyong.” She told Jiyong as Jiyong started to dribble the ball.

 

 

“Are you scared now Miss Lee?” He asked in a mocking tone that he’s sure will pressure Chaerin and she was.

 

 

“I—I’m not! I’ll repeat what if I don’t like?” She asked the same question again.

 

 

“Easy, you go with me and no humiliation because I won’t have a chance to devour you with my eyes and yeah, this is really ridiculous Chaerin.” He cooed her. “So?” He asked her and Chaerin couldn’t help but nod, she might end up winning against him. But how can she when she at sports? She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter