012

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin entered the meeting room quietly. She came just the right time before the meeting actually starts. She was aware of the shocked expressions given by her co-workers. Maybe it's because of her appearance. Yup, Lee Chaerin went to work with her old attire, and no make-up. It's easier for her to move away from him. He won't spare her a second look and she'll continue her job.

 

 

Quitting her job is not an option because Dara will move with Youngbae so she needs more money and finding another job that pays like his company is  really hard to find. So Chaerin cannot do anything but continue her miserable life with Kwon Jiyong as her boss.

 

 

"The gala was successful and the hot topic of the media. Good job everyone." Jiyong smiled ay everybody as Chaerin continued looking at the files. "Let's start now." And with that, everybody went to their proper places. Chaerin was shocked to see Jiyong sitting beside her at the end of the table. Where their position is kind of far to the other people.

 

 

"For our next project. The Jeju one, we will…" Chaerin wanted to continue listening but a hand was rubbing against her thigh. She tried to close her legs by rubbing them together but that made that hand stuck in the middle of her thighs, going upwards. Dangerously close to her womanhood. She looked at the owner of the hand and saw him attentively listening and nodding to what the speaker is saying.

 

 

Angry tears started to pool in her eyes and she tried so hard to not let anyone see them. She's obviously shaking from fear and anger. But that doesn't stop Kwon Jiyong. She needs to see what he really wants. The meeting ended and the lights went on. Everyone bowed their heads and walked outside the room. Leaving an angry Lee Chaerin and her boss, Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

As soon as Chaerin was sure that nobody can hear them, she stood up. A right hand landed on Kwon Jiyong's left cheek and he can only curse with the stinging sensation of Lee Chaerin's slap.

 

 

"How dare you…" Her words were as sharp as knives. "You could have been caught!" She yelled at him. Her frustration visible in her voice. "How dare you play with my feelings?!" And with that, she slapped him one more time before walking away. "I really hate you." She whispered once more before storming out.

 

 

Jiyong stayed rooted at his spot, with his hand feeling the pain that she brought physically. He thought that seducing her will make everything okay. She's right when she said she's unlike any other girl. He's shocked with what she did. But what shocked him more was the pang of hurt he felt when he saw how miserable her state is. How hurt he felt when she said those words.

 

 

"She's just a girl Kwon Jiyong. You can have as many as you want." He reminded himself as he bit his bottom lip, fighting the urge to cry.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter