017

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is high and Lee Chaerin decided to get up and go to work. It’s been two days since she decided to have a leave because she’s not ready to face Jiyong yet. She collected her thoughts first and thought of the things that she should say or do. Deciding whether to wear a skirt or pants, she started reminiscing why she ended up in this situation.

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

Chaerin sighed as she rubbed her temples, clearly stressed about the whole company’s state. If only Kwon Jiyong isn’t stupid enough to wreck the bar’s door. She smiled as she thought of Jiyong and her living in a same house. It makes her giddy and all. And he’s clearly changing his attitude for her to be nice to him. She should reward him of something. She was startled when somebody entered the door.

 

 

“W—what are you d—d—doing here?” Her sweat formed on her forehead as she saw the man she doesn’t want to meet ever again.

 

 

“I’m here for you, honey.” The man with a smirk on his face said as he approached her said.

 

 

“What do you need, Soohyuk?” She bit her bottom lip as he encircled his hands on her waist.

 

 

“What do you think, babe?” He asked and Chaerin shivered at the way he said those words.

 

 

“Please tell me what you want…” Her breath faltered.

 

 

“Easy, I want Kwon Jiyong’s money.” He said and her neck and she almost threw up in disgust.

 

 

“What do you know?” She raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“I know you are hiding him in you apartment and guess what? In one statement you and his career will be ruined.” Soohyuk chuckled darkly at her.

 

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She gulped hard, trying to shake the fear away.

 

 

“Oh you do know honey.” He sniffed her scent. “Oh god, you changed your perfume but you’re as delectable as before.” That’s when Chaerin pushed him.

 

 

“Whatever you need, just leave Jiyong out.” She said bravely. Soohyuk laughed at her statement.

 

 

“Wow, you’re now brave, Chaerin. But since I’m a good guy, let’s see what I do I want?” He bit his lip as if he’s thinking hard of the whole situation. “Oh yes, you.” He smiled sweetly. “Act nice to me and let’s see what I can do for you and Jiyong’s name.”

 

 

“What if I won’t compensate?” Chaerin challenged him.

 

 

“You know me well Chae, when I say something, I do it. I’ll visit your love pad anytime. You should think of ways to make that Kwon go away or else…” Soohyuk clicked his tongue and laughed. “See you, babe.”

 

 

Chaerin lost all her emotions since Soohyuk came to her that day. She did all her best to stay later and she always goes to work early because she’s afraid to see Soohyuk there.

 

 

Until that night…

 

 

She went home only to see that Jiyong made dinner, she was touched. But then her fatigue and all became a hindrance from their supposed to be happy night. She collapsed, but what her happy was Jiyong on her side. Although her eyes were closed, her mind was fully occupied of the warmness of Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong, her Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

When he suggested that he’ll buy medicine, it’s not that she doesn’t want him to bother her. It is that she has a bad feeling about him going out. And looks like she got the right feeling.

 

 

When the moment someone knocked on her door, she knew it. Having the courage to face him, she gathered all her strength and went to open the door.

 

 

“Why are you here?” Chaerin asked Soohyuk and he smirked at her.

 

 

“I’m here to visit my first love.” He said. “Please let me in.” He said and entered the house without her answer. “I’m staying for the night.” He said without her answering, he removed his clothes and went directly to her bed. “Come.” He ordered her and she went to him.

 

 

“Please tell Jiyong that I love him in case I die here because I might have a nightmare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter