002

Thoughtless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chae, wake up!” A sweet voice called Chaerin.

 

 

“What Dara? It’s too early.” She groaned as she kicked Dara so she’ll fall. But unfortunately, she did not.

 

 

“Chae, please just look!” Dara seemed to be so excited so she has no choice but to open her eyes. Her eyes almost went out of their own sockets when she saw what Dara has.

 

 

“Oh my god! I can’t believe it Dara, you—you are, finally!” She literally jumped out of her bed just to hug Dara.

 

 

“Yes, Chaerinnie, he finally asked me the will you question.” Dara hugged her best friend as she cried.

 

 

“When will be the wedding?” She looked at the smaller girl.

 

 

“I don’t know, we will tell Ji the news first.” Upon hearing Kwon Jiyong’s name, Chaerin stiffened.

 

 

She remembered what happened last night and how Jiyong touched every hidden flesh of hers. She then heard Dara squealed. And her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“Dara, why are you squealing?” She asked Dara.

 

 

“Oh, me? No, no, I’m not squealing.” Dara giggled, she let Dara slide this time. It’s really great news after all. “I’m coming with you, so let’s prepare!” She was pulled outside her room.

 

 

They were silently eating when Dara told her. “Chae, don’t you think it’s time to change your style?”

 

 

“What style?” Chaerin looked at her quizzically.

 

 

“You know,” Dara eyed her from head to toe. “The whole this.” She pointed at her body, up and down.

 

 

“Is there something with this, I mean my style?” Chaerin asked her as if there’s nothing wrong with her.

 

 

“Yes! The whole style is wrong Chaerin, I want to see you in a colorful shirt, dress or even underwear.” Dara explained. “And you’re not getting any younger.”

 

 

“I know, I just don’t feel like it. I don’t see myself wearing a red dress. I just—I don’t look good at anything, we all know that and I don’t know how to interact with them.” She said as if she cannot say the word.

 

 

“Chae, it’s the self-esteem issue again? I told you, you look great! You are gorgeous, for goodness sake. I am telling you.” She rolled her eyes as Chaerin tell her again how unpleasant she looks.

 

 

“Whatever Dara, I’m going to shower.” Chaerin said as she rolled her eyes too.

 

 

Chaerin entered her room; lately Dara had been nagging her about her style. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? She washed her body and when she opened her closet, she became really curious. How’s it like to have a blue or maybe even red piece of clothing hanging in her wardrobe? She looked at her underwear; everything’s a variety of black, white and beige.

 

 

Is she really this hopeless?

 

 

She put on her usual clothing; she looked at her shoes, the same color. What do you expect? She then checked herself at the mirror. She saw her face, no make-up bordering every single space of her face. She wants to change, but she just can’t. She feels that she’ll look stupid.

 

 

“Chae, are you ready? Let’s go.” Dara called her from outside the room. She looked at her reflection again then she went out.

 

 

“Dara what the hell is all that?” She pointed at Dara who’s carrying a bag with clothes, she thinks.

 

 

“Nothing, I just feel like bringing them.” Dara said and she mouthed an ‘oh’.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter