Chapter 22 - Hidden Agendas

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

*****Andie Rams' POV*****

"What the !" Jaik stood from the side of my bed as Gray casually hammer his head for every cuss he makes for the past hour already. He constantly rubs the back of his head whining like a child. I chuckled with this really cute scene in front of me.

I just rested my forehead on my palms smilingly as looked back up and see them laughing like idiots. Gosh, since when will this two grown ups ever start acting like one.

As soon as we got home, they already bombarded me with questions about the scene in the cafeteria today. Hell they won't make me explain the whole thing. Luckily I got their attention when I told them it's all just fake between us. That's when I got the chance to tell them everything I know. They were both just as confused as I am.

Jaik couldn't control his anger towards Shane that he never miss a cuss for every statement resulting a bat for each from Gray.

I cleared my throat, "So guys, any advice?" I said trying to cut the two out

They both snapped their heads to my direction and sat from the opposite sides of the bed with me.

"He's just playing with you, Sis. Don't get fooled. That Shane boy is probably just using you to get rid of that stalker. Who knows, maybe it's some kind of prank or something" Jaik made a point. I nodded

"But guys, don't you think he really just like our Andie too?", asked Gray making Jaik and I shoot him a 'duh' expression

He threw his hands up, "Why! I'm just sayin'"

"Gray, are you siding with him? Really, you?", said Jail crossing his arms

"Yeah, you've been defending him since we got here", I added

"I'm not defending anyone because I'm not siding any of you guys. I am just trying to consider both pictures. We can't just judge that boy all the time", explained Gray

As much I hate to say it, Gray has his point. These past few days, I've realized that I have misjudged Shane for so many years in so many ways and I have to admit, he wasn't really that bad at all.

"Your point?" stood Jaik

Gray sighed, "My point is just, maybe he's telling the truth. Okay, let's say he has been a jerk but he's just a kid. Maybe he really do like Andie"

I stayed silent. I don't know where to side between these two. I mean, it's a grown ups' talk, right? I really have no spot here.

"So you're saying that Andie can have a boyfriend? Worse, with that guy?", huffed Jaik

"Andie is a big girl now. She can totally handle any guy. I trust her. I'm just saying, maybe she should at least give the boy a shot"

I choked, "Say what?"

Is this really Gray in talking?

"I said, at least give him a chance to prove himself. If you see that he's worthy enough, then it is up to you to decide. Besides, you're the girl; you always have the last say." Gray smirked

I turned to Jaik and see that even him looks like he's starting to agree with Gray.

Jaik sighed, "Okay Gray, you have a point, but it has just been days since the two of them hang out. Don't you think that's just a little too fast?"

Gray smirked, "They're just kids, Jaik."

My brows furrowed, "No, I am not!" I defended

"Yes, you are" said Gray shuffling my hair. I flinched and shoved his hand away that just brought him to chuckles.

"But you said I'm a big girl now."

"Yeah, but not that big" said Jaik waving his hand by his neck. I hit him at his shoulders making him flinch in pain. I totally know what that means. Not just cause I'm smaller than them, doesn't mean they can do that insult to me. I rolled my eyes at them.

Their chuckled faded and the atmosphere became serious again, "So what's your plan?", asked Jaik

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I'm going to say this! Please Andie, just shut your mouth up! Please, please, please...

"I think I'd have to give it a try", there it goes

Yay life!

I looked up at my brothers and they just looked satisfied with what I have just said. Even Jaik is smiling.

"It's nice to see you grow little Sis", he said warmly

"Don't worry. If that jerk hurts you, our fists are always ready for some exercise.", Gray playfully said

"Yeah, they haven't been used for a while now", added Jaik

The three of us laughed and changed the topic afterwards. Something more about Jaik's secret crush on Lianne. Gray looked entertained with the topic. I mean, who isn't? Jaik having a crush on someone real is a big deal to Gray and I.

I cannot help but to be thankful I have this two wonderful brothers in my life. I wouldn't know what to do without them. They once again, helped me out with something. Well, they always do. I guess I'm the luckiest girl in the world having them as my brothers.

I just hope they would never get tired of me. Without them, my life could have been worse than worst.

So yeah, I guess I've made my decision. Shane can start using all the help he can get because he'll be needing to prove himself to me.

And one thing for sure...

I won't make it easy for him.

 

CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER? CLICK HERE!