Chapter 27- Invitation

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

[A/N]
Here's a whole chapter update everybody!
ENJOY READING! PLEASE VOMMENT OKAY?

NOT EDITED!
••••••••••
°°°ANDREA RAMS' POV°°°

"See? He's totally into you! You just need to give him a chance!"

Lianne squealed bouncing up and down on my bed. She's been like this for the past three hours already! Keeps on giggling and almost hyperventilating as she feeds me reasons why I should accept Shane as my boyfriend. And why would I?

He hasn't ask me yet.

Well, not that I care if he did...

Okay fine! I kind of care. But I'm still not sure. Yes, he has been sweet these past few days but that's the thing! It has only been days! I don't know if this was just some kind of ploy or something. Knowing Shane, he's probably hiding something under his sleeves. And I need to watch out for that.

"Andie!", I jumped slightly as Lianne caught me back to earth.

"Are you even listening to me?"

I just bit my lower lip and forced to pull off an eye smile. She scoffed and playfully rolled her eyes away.

"You're spacing out again, Andrea. Well, that's good. At least you're taking time to think everything that I've said" and with everything, she meant him. Dang it! I knew I shouldn't have told her about yesterday, cause you know, this what happen. But nah, I can't actually bear to hide something from Lue. She'd just find it out anyways. That'll just make everything worse.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"Am not!" I insisted

She threw her hands up surrendingly, "Fine! fine" she sang, "Keep kidding yourself, Andie. Soon enough you'll be thanking me for this" she ends with a smirk.

Argh this girl is hopeless! I don't know how to make her stop or at least talk about something not related to him.

I was about to change the subject when the telephone went off. Thank goodness for great timing, "Lue, would you get that for me?" I asked

She didn't bother to give a reply but I did got a deep and heavy sigh of complaint. I silently chuckled at her childish state as she dramatically crawled her way up to the phone making my bed sheet a complete mess, "Hey, you're ruining the bed!" I said stating the obvious

She flashed a mocking smile before she grabbed the phone, "Hello~" she sang. And I guess the person from the other line has replied as it made Lianne's eyes almost pop out of its socket.

I stared at her blankly, "Who is it?", I asked

Lianne stayed flying as she talk to the other line. She constantly nods with a smile plastered all over her face.

Only words that she mutter was 'yeah, uhuh, sure, uhuh' those three just kept repeating again and again before finally turning back to me wearing her creepy grin. Ugh, that grin never fails to scare me!

And I didnt even noticed her dropping the phone.

"Uh, Lue? I'm getting worried" I said

"Told you, you'd be thanking me soon" she smirked.

Next thing I know, she was pushing me from the back for some reason I don't know. Well, I have no choice but to follow. She stood me in front of a chair facing a mirror and pushed my shoulders down with force. I winced as I felt my hit the chair, "Wait! What are you doing! Who was that?" I asked irritatedly

"Let's just say, Prince Charming's going to pick you up at Twelve." my eyes widened totally opposite of how casual she just said that.

"Shane? Why?"

I don't know why but for some reason, the only person that came into me when she said Prince Charming was...

him

As much I hate to admit but I feel like I'm having this kind of... you know...

towards him

Ugh... never mind

I hate this. This isn't right

I shrugged the thought off when Lianne didn't reply, instead she look around the room searching for something, "I thought you've told me everything. Where are the clothes he gave you?"

My brows furrowed. What the heck did they talk about, "It's there" I gestured at the paper bags lying on the floor beside my cabinet.

She walked down to it and grabbed both of it with one hand. She placed them on my bed and one by one, she pull them out of the bags with an awe in her face. Especially when she saw the flat white leather shoes. It's quite simple but it has a navy blue leather ribbon on top that gives it the elegance any girl would love.

If Shane's the one who picked that out, I'd say he has a good taste.

But no time for that now. Lianne's acting strange, "Hey, you never answered the question" she raised her brows studying the clothes. I just continued, "Why would Shane pick me up?"

"For a date, duh." she whispered almost inaudible to my ears.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Her head snapped to me. She jumped looking like I've said something that gave her a fright.

"Nothing? Uhm, he said he needs your help so he'd be picking you up later"

She sounds weird, "Y-yeah but what I meant was, why would he be picking me up. I mean, it's not like he lives from other planet or something. Well, unless he does" I said jokingly but turns out I'm the only one laughing at my own joke. Life.

Lianne doesn't look happy and she seems to be in a deep thought.

"What do you mean?" she asked

I frowned, "Uh, he's living from the house next door. Remember?" I said like it's the most obvious thing on the planet

"Oh, right" she said slightly scratching the back of her head.

I snorted, so weird, "See you later okay? I'll be back soon" I said walking to my door when Lianne immediately stopped me, "Wait! Where do you think you're going?"

"To Shane's? Duh?"

"Why?" she asked like it's a big deal

"You said he wants my help. Hey, you're acting really odd. You hiding something from me, are you?"

She put one step back, "Wait, what? Naw!" now she's acting too confident.

"Uhuh, keep kidding yourself. Come on, what did he tell you?"

"Nothing?" she said unsure

"Really, you're not a good lier, Lue. Come on!"

"Nothing!"

"That's your answer? Really? Okay, buh-bye" I said pretending to open the door. I knew she wouldn't think twice to stop me if there really is nothing going on.

"Okay, fine! You win! Shane told me to dress you up for the beach party later. Happy?" she blurted fast!

I nodded smilingly before finally getting it into me, "What! Beach party? Not the freaking way! I'm not going."

Lianne sighed, "Come on, please? He did said he needed you there."

"I said no"

"See? this' why I don't want to tell you. I knew you won't go. Now Andie, please just accept it. I already said yes to his invitation"

"You said yes. But I didn't. I'm sorry but I just don't want to go." I said walking back to my bed

She brushed her hand through her hair and let out a big sigh, "That's the thing, Andie. I'm the one who said yes. Not you. I know it's rude, but I don't want him to be expecting for nothing because of me. If you don't go, just imagine what would he think of me." she stares at me with a pleading look.

She's such a drama queen I should have known that! But, ugh! How will I ever resist those puppy eyes.

"Please?" she pleaded

I closed my eyes for a moment before letting out a deep sigh, "I'm not going... " I paused for a moment, "I'm not going without you" I said as I slowly crack a smile

Lianne lifted her head with her eyes glittering with enthusiasm, "What? You serious?" she squeaked

"You got me into this, you're coming along!"

Before I could say anything else, Lianne went up to me giving me a really tight bear hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the bestest friend ever!"

"Ack! I know! And you're a drama queen" I chuckled as I managed to mutter from her hug

"But it always work, right?" she said jokingly

"Sure but next time, it won't!" yeah, yeah I've said this before but her pout still works on me.

"Sure it won't" we chuckled at the same time but she immediately broke it when she went dragging me back to the chair in front of the mirror.

"What time will he be picking us up again?" I asked

"Twelve"

I glanced up the wall clock which made my eyes grow wider, "But it's eleven thirty!"

"Exactly" Lianne said clamly like she isn't worried about the time like at all. We only have thirty minutes and she's just getting started doing my hair. This is far from possible!

"There's no way we can make it on time Lue. Shane is a time freak person. He'd probably be here fifteen minutes earlier than early!" imagine that

"Trust me babe. Next thing you know, you're only getting your shoes on" she said as she fix my curls with an iron curler

I let Lianne handle it as she has a lot more knowledge in fashion than me. I read physics, calculs, and novel books while she read magazines filled with latest fashion trends. It is not really what it sounds like. Lianne doesn't just read and follow what is written in there.

She writes her own journal.

And what she puts in it isn't only about what she thinks of a certain style but what is in her heart and what she wants to do with it. She has and amazing writing and I wouldn't say it's a skill. It's a talent indeed. Her metaphors are so creative and very imaginative. Even I that only have little knowledge about fashion enjoy her journal!

I told her she's got the talent in her and should try joining the school paper but she refused to do so. She said that the school paper committee does nothing but to cut a student writer's wild imagination only into how they want the paper to appear.

She also said that the school writers are amazing but their ideas are being manipulated by the head turning their writings into one piece of boring scrap.

Well, I can't really blame her for saying that. She has her own style of writing. But the problem is, she never really tried to show it to other people than me. I just wish I could let the school paper committee know how great writer Lianne is. Even if she thinks they only make one piece of boring scrap, I think there is no way they wouldn't love her journal.

Wait a sec.

I can show it to Jaik! Well, he's just a sports writer but still, he can help me show Lianne's journal to the committee. I'm sure he would help.

I chuckled with the thought.

"Hey there's nothing funny with what I said." I looked up to see Lianne with her eyebrows cocked as she gives me a scrutinizing look.

"I-I'm sorry, what was that?" I stuttered

She sighed and crossed her arms in front of her, "I said get your shoes on already. I'd be getting ready now. I'll borrow your clothes okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure!" I scratched the nape of my neck feeling kind of dumb. Why do I always have to space out like this!

I get into my shoes like I was told to do so and glanced up the clock.

Eleven forty-five.

Wow that was fast. I walked up to the mirror to take a look of my full view. I was nearly surprised of how the dress perfectly suited my style. Comfy and clean. Nice choice of dress again. If Shane really did picked these things, I would be very impressed.

I studied myself more. My long brunette hair loosely fall in front of me with its curls. A part of it was braided at the back, though I can't see it, I'm sure Lianne did a great job.

Lianne didn't take too much time with my hair as it already has its own natural curls. It was like Miley Cryrus' or Vanessa Hudgens' actually. Lianne put a small amount of make-up in my face. Just a bit of foundation, lip gloss and mascara. I never wanted to put lots of make-up on my face. I don't feel comfortable wearing too much of it. Besides, my face is not a coloring book. I can live without wearing it.

Over all, I find myself fine. It's just a beach party after all.

But I can't help to think what Shane might think of me. Will he find me funny with this dress?

Geez! Why do I even care! Snap.out of it already Andrea! Stop thinking about him!

I need to distract myself from thinking of him again.

Right, I should do that!

I went to my cabinet and took a bag. Just right to fill my stuff with. Extra clothes, powder, cologne, phone and of course, water. Can't survive without these things.

Once I have packed for Lianne too, I looked back to her and see that she was done already. Only putting some make-up on and as soon as she finishes herself, it's almost like a cue when the doorbell rang.

That must be him.

I took a better look at Lianne, she looks great in my blue blouse tucked in my white shorts. Her blonde hair was put up in a bun, her faice with just the right amount of make-up. She looks really pretty. No wonder a lot of guys are having a crush on her. And that includes Jaik.

She sighed smilingly grabbing her bag, "Seems like Prince Charming is a little bit excited to see you, huh" Lianne teased

I just playfully rolled my eyes at her, "Drop it Lue. I told you, he's a time freak person" I retorted gaining a chuckle from her.

The doorbell rang again. Ugh, I swear, he's never patient enough to deal with tardiness. Heck, he's ten minutes early!

"I'll just clean this mess. You better hurry down stairs! I'll be right there" Lianne said gesturing me to go.

I nodded and quickly get out of the room. I stormed down the stairs and every step closer to the door the intensity are waking my nerves making it impossible for me to walk straight.

The doorbell rang again.

My heart is jumping in and out of my chest. Why the heck is this happening to me!

I composed myself as I grip the doorknob. I don't want to appear too excited to see him though I really am.

Wait, where did that come from!

Gosh just open it, Andrea!

I gripped the knob tighter, turned it open and as I slowly turn the door, my heart stopped for a moment when I saw him in front of me. Excitement vanished and confusion filled my head.

His beautiful smile flashed brightly together with his sunny aura as soon as he appear in front of me.

I tried to return the smile but...

The door revealed not Shane.

"Hey, Missy!" he beamed lively

•••••••••••••••••
[A/N]
It's kind of obvious who the guy is. But try commenting your guess!

VOMMENT EVERYONE! PLEASE!

THANK YOU!!!
Check me out on Wattpad! "TheJuniorRoyal" and read complete chapters of this story HERE!